Whats for Dinner tonight?

Ciabatta Rolls......filled with chicken goujons, lettuce & garlic mayo.

Absolutely deeeeelish!

OH is having lamb chops, roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings and gravy, I'm not feeling well so I'm just going to pick at some roast potatoes!

My boyfriend has made me one of his lovely omelettes! :thumbup: ham, onion, tomato and cheese! Delicious!

Chix and something...not sure, but need to sort it out soon!

Last night was paprika chicken with corn on the cob and rice :)

Tonight I think it has to be buy one get one free Pizza Hut if I can convince OH its a good idea, if not lamb steaks with rosemary and garlic butter,seasoned roasties and lots of veg :flower:

Something out the freezer tonight as its chocka block! Probably turkey drummers, mash, veg and gravy x

Sweet chilli meatballs in pasta sauce with pasta and garlic pizza bread.

Beef tagine with prunes, almonds and sesames seeds, served with crunchy bread and salad.

We are having dolmades / dolmeh with tabbouleh, shiraz salad and dill bread.

Pudding is cherry clafoutis and cream / creme Fraiche / Greek yog

Beef tagine with prunes, almonds and sesames seeds, served with crunchy bread and salad.

Yummmmm, can I invite myself over?!

Sure thing, TG :)

All your meals sound so lovely and detailed, you must spend ages making them.

Im so jealous of your culinary skills.

Most of it is done the night before! I love it, and we seem to spend our life round the kitchen table...so DH and I will chat, watch a bit of tv, listen to radio...glass of wine (or water in my case!) and I will do the bits I need to.

And Lizzie loves helping me bake, bless her :D

I'm just a wannabe nigella :haha:

Yummmmm, can I invite myself over?!

Sure thing, TG :)

All your meals sound so lovely and detailed, you must spend ages making them.

Im so jealous of your culinary skills.

Most of it is done the night before! I love it, and we seem to spend our life round the kitchen table...so DH and I will chat, watch a bit of tv, listen to radio...glass of wine (or water in my case!) and I will do the bits I need to.

And Lizzie loves helping me bake, bless her :D

I'm just a wannabe nigella :haha:

Ah if its already mainly prepped then that makes life tons easier.

Ive also noticed your a family of creme fraiche lovers, you must get thru tons of tubs of the stuff a week.

Speaking of preppin the night before, that reminds me to get the butter beans out tonight to soak for dinner tomorrow.

Another tagine as requested by the husband.

I've just made spaghetti bolognese with green beans, carrots, peas and sweetcorn in it. My first attempt at a homemade healthy version!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->