Whats for Dinner tonight?

Chicken roast with peas, zucchini, carrot, potato, corn and asparagus.

Hunters chicken with potato and onion hash

Lucas has requested cheesy pasta, for a change, all that child seems to eat is pasta :wacko:

I use Gizzi's recipe...it's a good 'un!

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/recipes/chicken-katsu-curry-1919371.html

That sounds good will have to make it next week, can I ask what are and where do you get Japanese panko breadcrumbs :blush:

I actually get them in Tesco! Speciality foods aisle / section. You can order them online...or just use normal breadcrumbs. Got to say, though, panko do make a difference...They are basically a very dry, almost flaky type of breadcrumb. Great for crunch.

Jacket potatoes with the left over bologneise from last night with grated cheese and salad

Last night we had cooked chicken and French bread.
Tonight were having jacket potatoes!

I actually get them in Tesco! Speciality foods aisle / section. You can order them online...or just use normal breadcrumbs. Got to say, though, panko do make a difference...They are basically a very dry, almost flaky type of breadcrumb. Great for crunch.

I shall have to look for them, we have a pretty decent speciality food isle in ours :)

Looking forward to making this one :flower:

I did lamb chops baked in pesto with homemade potato cakes and grilled stuffed peppers.

Tonight were having piri piri chicken with eithe rice or hm garlic and herb wedges

I'm making 2 loads of pasta as going to freeze some for hubby to take to work. I'm doing a bolognese pasta and a carbonara pasta. DD will have bolognese, I will have carbonara, DS is at nursery and hubby will probably have a mixture of both :sick: :lol: Might do some garlic bread with it too x

Paella, salad, tomato and oregano bread...Portuguese custard tarts with raspberries.

Fish fingers, mashed potatoes, peas and carrots nice and easy! :)

Last night was tuna pasta bake and tonight is cottage pie and veg x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->