Whats for Dinner tonight?

My DMIL has lent me her slow cooker to play with before buying my own so have made a lamb stew with olives,onions,tomatoes etc. Will serve with dumplings.

More cake pops for pudding.

It was going to be sea bass... but I felt like something proper comfort foody today...am really tired!

So...we are having a big hm lasagne with green salad...raspberry blondies for pudding.

It was going to be sea bass... but I felt like something proper comfort foody today...am really tired!

So...we are having a big hm lasagne with green salad...raspberry blondies for pudding.

I've been craving stodge all week hence the lamb stew and dumplings. What with the chill in the air, drizzle and lack of Sun, I'm feeling more and more Wintry every day :wacko:

I've been craving stodge all week hence the lamb stew and dumplings. What with the chill in the air, drizzle and lack of Sun, I'm feeling more and more Wintry every day :wacko:

I know what you mean...it is seeing all the tractors and hay bales, too. Your dinner sounds yum, btw :D

We came back from our holiday tonight, so it was a maccys at the airport :wacko:

Hubby's doing a homemade curry from the Nigel Slater cookbook and we'll get extras from the curry house, excited!

We just had cheese on toast and almond butter on toast..load a big lunch, which was:

Chicken kebab, Persian flat bread, a Persian aubergine side dish, yogurt dip...and variety of ice creams for pud.

I had cajun chicken with new potatoes,broccoli,cauliflour and carrots.

We had a bbq since it was such a lovely day :)

Roast lamb and all the trimmings, we were going to have it about 5pm but have just been told Lucas has a hockey match this evening so I'm bunging it all together when I move my ass from the laptop :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->