Whats for Dinner tonight?

Cod fillets topped with mayo, cheese and breadcrumbs with either mash or wedges not sure yet

I had tuna and pasta. I'm trying to eat healthily to lose weight. One day at a time!

Homemade meatloaf, spring greens, carrots and boiled taters.

Its pasta with pepperonata and some salami tonight

Had yummy fish cakes last night and gonna have pork chops with garlic sauce mash and veg tonight :)
Roll on food shopping on Wednesday so I can put chilli on the menu for next week!!

A persian lamb stew - khoresht ghaimeh - it's delicious...has potato, split pea, dried lime in. Will serve with tomato rice.

Pud is a strawberry tart

Sheppards pie for tonight. I've been at camp almost everyday since beginning of July finally home now and it's so nice to be able to cook with an oven. I'm getting tired of BBQs.

Changed my mind after going to teh butchers they had lovely gammon joint there cheap so I have it roasting at the mo....may still do pasta and pepperonata with it though

:munch:

I've made pasta with chicken and broccoli in a garlic cream cheese sauce. Nom! Just needs to be reheated when we are ready for it!

Fish in a lemon parsley sauce with mash... Basic but this is the first time I've managed to cook in a week so I'm happy.

A persian lamb stew - khoresht ghaimeh - it's delicious...has potato, split pea, dried lime in. Will serve with tomato rice.

Pud is a strawberry tart

Sounds amazing, where do you find dried lime??

We had a quick boring one - kidney bean and salami pasta with creme fraiche and a massive garden salad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->