Whats for Dinner tonight?

A persian lamb stew - khoresht ghaimeh - it's delicious...has potato, split pea, dried lime in. Will serve with tomato rice.

Pud is a strawberry tart

Sounds amazing, where do you find dried lime??

We had a quick boring one - kidney bean and salami pasta with creme fraiche and a massive garden salad.

Hubs has an extensive list to take to Persian grocers in London! Always after dried lime and barberries...

Your pasta sounds yum...Salami and pasta, can't be anything but yum!

Chicken thighs baked with basil, onion, garlic and olives...herb roasted gnocchi, tomato salad.

Orange and pine nut frangipane with creme fraiche for pud.

Had roast chicken, mash, carrot, swede, mushy peas, broccoli, cabbage yorkshires & gravy

i felt like making a feast so we had seabass baked in butter and lemon, with sauteed bacon, mushroom and lentils, it was sooooo good. And a big fruit salad of nectarines, raspberries, strawberries and kiwi for dessert.

They all had pasta bake. I just had chips and salad cream, healthy :haha:

I did spinach and ricotta canneloni with garden salad (caterpillar inspected) and garlic flatbread.

Now having milky bar buttons.

We've just had veggie chilli wraps with sour cream & jalapenos & salad (mines mega hot, charlie's not) Yum :)

Hake with salsa verde, roasted baby potatoes, peppers, courgettes, red onions and tomatoes.

Baked peaches with amaretti, raspberries and cream.

Yummy!

I made lasagna using half vege mince and half beef mince, plus loads of veg, to make it healthier. Also served it with a big salad, so I feel full but not guilty!

Hake with salsa verde, roasted baby potatoes, peppers, courgettes, red onions and tomatoes.

Baked peaches with amaretti, raspberries and cream.

oh my god yummmm

Tonight it was very boring pasta pesto with green beans - didn't want to buy any new food as we're off to shambala tomorrow morning :happydance:

We had honey. leek and mustard sausages from our local farm with potato dauphunoise and corn on the cob.

Pud is my first attempt at cake pops dipped in melted white chocolate (dyed pink ;))

As its our Anniversary weekend we are going to eat at the Mexican Tavern in Liverpool. mmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->