Whats for Dinner tonight?

I've had chicken with mushroom sauce, potatoes and carrots :flower:

I made chilli in the slow cooker with sour cream, grated cheddar and tortillas. Oo it was scrummy!

Chicken cooked in a tomato sauce with garlic potatoes and strawberry and cream tart for dessert...

I agreed to let OH cook which I already know was a mistake as he is making some weird tomatoey mushroom stew because he didn't want to pay 2 quid for a tin of coconut milk to make a proper curry eurrgghhh. I am so hungry I'm gonna be so pissed if it is rubbish! (Which it will be).

Justfinished eating homemade macaroni cheese with little mash potatoes balls.

Tonight will be that Maggie so juicy herb chicken thing with rice. So boring but very yum. Xx

We are going to Have chicken wrapped in bacon in BBQ sauce with loads of cheese,and with hm garlic and herb wedges

Something out the freezer :lol: I'm thinking turkey drummers, mash, veg and gravy x

Last night was roast chicken so will be chicken salad tonight to use up the left overs.

Ahh! This has just reminded me how I didn't take the mince out of the freezer! :dohh:

I now have no idea what we're having!

pork and maple cured bacon chipolatas on a bed of mushrooms, lentils and spinach. Now I have discovered that I love mushrooms I have so many new things to cook!

I loovvee mushrooms!

We had a big lunch - and then had Ally's fave dinner:

Slow cooked lamb, pomegranate couscous, yoghurt and mint dip, houmous...followed by cake...a big squishy chocolate and cherry cake.

I'm now craving mushroom burgers!! They may be on the menu this weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->