Whats for Dinner tonight?

i dont know, probably left over spag and meatballs. ice cream for dessert:)

I'm thinking about tomorrows meals already :haha: I'm thinking something with chicken. Maybe chicken in a Philli sauce with bacon x

I did turkey legs in the slow cooker on top of rice noodles and bean stir fry veggies. H/m peanut sauce to go with, was pretty yum in an unconventional way ;)

We had sweet potato mash, turkey breast and leeks, peas and bacon. My oh had the same but had belly pork in place of turkey.

Tonight we're having h/m pizzas with salad and h/m gooey chocolate fudge cake with ice cream and malteasers.

We're going to the sizzler so I'll have to update once I've been :)

ETA I had season and shake chicken, chips and onion Rings

I experimented and made a penang thai coconut noodle soup with pak choi, shittake mushrooms and purple sprouting broccoli and it was soooooooo bloody good
https://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb75/lucillemclennan/82B00F9A-0D4B-4818-B848-4B06A5F5643E-1797-0000014D14BE949B.jpg

^^ Mmmm!!

We had tapas...a feta and spinach tortilla, meatballs in tomato sauce, squid with potatoes and paprika, patatas bravas, chorizo, mini chicken kebabs, Jamon croquettes...big salad, bread.

Pudding was berries with ice cream...

What are jamon croquettes? I loooove tapas. I think someone should open up a kid's tapas restaurant - surely its the perfect food for kids because they can try lots of different dishes!

Oh and our pudding was a strawberry cupcake - we usually only ever have fruit for dessert but we were at my mum's all afternoon and poor Ivy was forced to watch her make a lemon meringue pie but we left before we had the chance to eat any so I had to make up for it somehow!

https://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2012/feb/02/how-to-cook-perfect-ham-croqueta

The girls LOVE them! I sometimes do veggie ones, if they've had a salty day...or tuna...chicken.

Yes, both my girls love picking. Mezze and tapas are so popular in this house!

I agreed to stay on in work and didnt realise I had forgot my purse so dinner for me was at 12.30 am and was cold macaroni cheese from the tin as I didnt have the energy to heat it :haha:

Pork chops with a lemon and rosemary marinade, home made spicy wedges and salad, yummy x Homemade victoria sponge cake for pudding x

We just had a sort of stir fry thing I made with chicken, veg, black bean sauce and rice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->