Whats for Dinner tonight?

Spaghetti and meatballs, no idea where I found the time or energy to cook but I'm proud of myself :D

A bloody sausage butty!

OH is out delivering chinese for a takeaway and gets one free meal. I dont like what he likes. Asked him to get his poor, hungry girlfriend who has been poorly girlfriend who has had no appetite for days a bag of chips and a carton of barbeque sauce out of his wages and got told to sod off! How mean!

I had egg mayonnaise sandwiches and a bag of them new Walkers Baked Stars which are reallynice! :kiss:

A bloody sausage butty!

OH is out delivering chinese for a takeaway and gets one free meal. I dont like what he likes. Asked him to get his poor, hungry girlfriend who has been poorly girlfriend who has had no appetite for days a bag of chips and a carton of barbeque sauce out of his wages and got told to sod off! How mean!

that's shocking, kick his arse!

We had spaghetti bolognese, I made it healthy style using half soya mince with the other half beef mince, anwd adding grated veggies. it was really good!

Me and ivy shared a small pizza express margarita that was half price in tesco, with an awesome huge salad I invented of spinach, pepper, tuna and warm new potatoes and green beans with pizza express olive oil dressing drizzled on top. Ivy munched it all!

https://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb75/lucillemclennan/CA189BC3-7E6F-44A2-BAE2-1A5CD05DBBF6-3511-000002F2C3F3A636.jpg

Chilli con carne with boiled rice. Yum :) Cant wait for this later.

HmmmI have two salmon fillets so thinking some kind of honey-soy stir fry with rice noodles

Me and ivy shared a small pizza express margarita that was half price in tesco, with an awesome huge salad I invented of spinach, pepper, tuna and warm new potatoes and green beans with pizza express olive oil dressing drizzled on top. Ivy munched it all!

https://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb75/lucillemclennan/CA189BC3-7E6F-44A2-BAE2-1A5CD05DBBF6-3511-000002F2C3F3A636.jpg

That looks amazing!

It reaaaally is so delicious, and healthy too! If you don't smother it in salad dressing like I do :haha:

We ended up having salmon, new potatoes and cherry tomatoes, asparagus and pepper all roasted in the oven with a big handful of fresh spinach and dressing on the side!

Take away, not sure what yet though.

We had left over lasagne with garlic and coriander naan breads.

Molly had cheesey crumpets, I had nut roast with bread and butter and hubby Maccy D's, hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->