Whats for Dinner tonight?

Tonight will be an Indian takeaway, lamb chilli massala!!!

We're at my mums and shes made this yummy pasta in a cream sauce with bacon, peas and onions!! With garlic bread and cheesey garlic bread!

Easy dinner for us tonight-battered fish, home-made wedges and some chopped tomatoes.

Garlic & herb chicken legs with a big salad ..... WW strawberry mouse & fresh strawbs for dessert :)

We had a Chicago town pizza, I feel a bit sick after it as my eyes were bigger than my belly, oops!

We went to IKEA and had meatballs.chips gravy and ligonberry jam *drool*

fecking love ikea meatballs

ive heard of them but never tried them! the nearest ikea is two hours away, but i might have to make the trip for those balls!:)

They are yum! You can also buy them frozen from the shop to have at home :D

Tonight, DH cooked! We had boerewors (sausage) with garlic mash and veggies :) It was yum.

Party sausage rolls and chips, thought there was more in the freezer than that :blush:

It was a sort of Spanish omelette/frittatta thing for us (garlic, onions, sliced potatoes and lots of black pepper, cooked in with eggs and topped with cheese, cooked in frying pan then popped under the grill to finish!) YUMMY!

Could you let me know the recipe and cooking instructions for this please? I;m a bit of a novice at cooking and this sounds like the type of thing i'd like to try xx

I went to the Italian. Pasta with chicken ham garlic and cream ... Mmmmm yummy!

Trying to convince OH to go for a Sunday roast as I really fancy one an we haven't anything in for one x

Sunday roast so trying to be good all day so I can have it guilt free lol.

It was a sort of Spanish omelette/frittatta thing for us (garlic, onions, sliced potatoes and lots of black pepper, cooked in with eggs and topped with cheese, cooked in frying pan then popped under the grill to finish!) YUMMY!

Could you let me know the recipe and cooking instructions for this please? I;m a bit of a novice at cooking and this sounds like the type of thing i'd like to try xx

No prob :)

Thinly slice potatoes, enough to cover the bottom of your frying pan. Also slice onions and chop garlic - how much of these depends on how strong you like the flavours :) warm frying pan with a couple of tbsp veg oil in, and cook the potato slices and onion and garlic slowly till softened.

Whip up eggs with a dash of milk - how many will depend on how big the pan is/how many people you're feeding. I usually use 5 eggs and that does us for a meal (with side salad) then leftovers for next day lunch. Season with salt and pepper to taste. pour evenly over the potatoes etc in the pan, cook gently, finish off under the grill and add cheese at the last minute - I like it grilled until bubbly :)

I just had some sandwiches, and had apple crumble for dessert.

Thomas had macaroni and cheese. We are having roast chicken with all the trimmings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->