Whats going on

lol its ok!

There was another thread that got out of hand today is all so some of the other girls know what I mean :lol: Hence the not 'again' & a small beg :lol:

:rofl: I just think that subject is a bit touchy feely for everyone to discuss as everyones opinions differ so much, us girls need to stick together not be fightin over silly topics like this, it just got out of hand an should be forgot about an left to the people who need to think about it xx

Ok so my opinion was based on a group of girls in australia where we are currently recieving a baby bonus of $4000 and going up to $5000 in july and these girls are planning to have babies just so they can have this money i think its sick.
Sorry for bringing up a touchy subject it was in no way directed at girls that didn`t plan to be in that position and i know that alot of things differ from country to country.

:rofl: I just think that subject is a bit touchy feely for everyone to discuss as everyones opinions differ so much, us girls need to stick together not be fightin over silly topics like this, it just got out of hand an should be forgot about an left to the people who need to think about it xx

This thread has been totally changed to what worried_mum originally wanted to discuss.... she began talking of TCC at 14.... NOT unplanned pregnancies at 16!!! Then my point was simply.... AGAIN ABOUT the 14 year olds that because of their immaturity they BELIEVE that getting pregnant = money and house!!! I was not saying that its a done deal but our society makes it seem that way!! With the media etc (but dont get me started about the media lol :hissy:)

Quite agree :D

Ok so my opinion was based on a group of girls in australia where we are currently recieving a baby bonus of $4000 and going up to $5000 in july and these girls are planning to have babies just so they can have this money i think its sick.
Sorry for bringing up a touchy subject it was in no way directed at girls that didn`t plan to be in that position and i know that alot of things differ from country to country.
Bloody hell :shock: nice little sum .... they obviously didn't consider it will cost wayyyyy more than that in the end lol!

I wasn't blaming the fact that my mum not getting a council house on teen mums, I was just using the situation to illustrate a point - and yes, you are correct, there are other groups of people who are priority when they shouldn't be.And about 'unplanned' teenage pregnancies - i know a few people who have been in this situation, and know that there are many people on this forum in this situation - its unfortunate, and I know a lot of girls get thrown out of homes etc, but the system is set up so it is easy for parents to do this, to not support their children when it should be their responsibility to look after them - as opposed to others who have chosen not to have children, or to have sex responsibly. Accidents do happen, but if i crash my car into someone, i pay for it (or the insurance that i have paid for, pays for it)I'm not trying to put anyone down here, just stating my opinion. merci.
ok fair enough, i didnt mean to start another discussion and probably got uptight about it because i wasnt in the best of moods yesterday anyway. if i worked, was older and couldnt get a council house, i would be annoyed too about teenagers who have purposefully had kids getting priority over me. just thought id post with a fresh mind this morning, like its been said, it is a very touchy subject and theres always going to be clashes when a thread is started on teenage pregnancy related topics.

i dont get that one bit...each to their own? They cant even legally have sex! arrest them I say! .:rofl:

It's illegal to have sex under 16, yes. But I don't think anything can be done about it unless one person involved is over 16. If both are under 16 and consenting then whats the problem?

xxx

i fell pregnant with my son when i was 15. had him when i was 16.
it was totally unplanned. i was YOUNG & STUPID..didnt think i needed contriception! PAH!

BUT I LEARNT THE HARD WAY. HAD TO GROW UP FAST!!!
I still did my GCSE's, made sure of that,but my gosh it was hard being a mum so young!

i didnt have a urge to have children at that age so i dont understand how the kids on here do..i mean.. doesnt anyone want to enjoy their teenage years anymore??

i missed out on most of my teenage years :o( but it was my fault! sleeping around, drinking and not using contriception!!

KIDS...FORGET ABOUT WANING A BABY! YOU HAVE YEARS TO START A FAMILY! ENJOY YOUR YOUTH WHILE YOU CAN!

i should attach some piccys of my stretchmarks,flabby belly and the shit hole i used to live i due to not having any money but i doubt it would make any change at all :0(

Maury rocks btw! its a daily show for me! :blush:

i fell pregnant with my son when i was 15. had him when i was 16.
it was totally unplanned. i was YOUNG & STUPID..didnt think i needed contriception! PAH!

BUT I LEARNT THE HARD WAY. HAD TO GROW UP FAST!!!
I still did my GCSE's, made sure of that,but my gosh it was hard being a mum so young!

i didnt have a urge to have children at that age so i dont understand how the kids on here do..i mean.. doesnt anyone want to enjoy their teenage years anymore??

i missed out on most of my teenage years :o( but it was my fault! sleeping around, drinking and not using contriception!!

KIDS...FORGET ABOUT WANING A BABY! YOU HAVE YEARS TO START A FAMILY! ENJOY YOUR YOUTH WHILE YOU CAN!

i should attach some piccys of my stretchmarks,flabby belly and the shit hole i used to live i due to not having any money but i doubt it would make any change at all :0(

Maury rocks btw! its a daily show for me! :blush:

LOL i hated been 18 and having stretch marks and a flabby belly and watching all the girls tha same age as me get around in cute little tops.

I can understand why they want to have a baby. They want to feel loved and important in someone's life because they might not get it as much as they want or need by other people. I mean who wouldn't want to be loved by a child like that. I do think they should wait though so they can properly care for the child.

I can understand why they want to have a baby. They want to feel loved and important in someone's life because they might not get it as much as they want or need by other people. I mean who wouldn't want to be loved by a child like that. I do think they should wait though so they can properly care for the child.

I understand that but my gosh these girl honestly do need an adult to nuture them.
They cant seriously understand what they are trying to get them selves into. I wish my mum and dad had of nutured me a little more maybe i would not have done some of the things i did do.

I'll be 21 in sept with two kids. I didn't see much point waiting for my second child after I already had one and can easily support another and I now own my own home (mortgage).

I'm very happy with my choices, but at 14 I was talking about spicegirls and going ice skating.

Even if someone said to be at 17, Here have a baby, I'd of ran the other direction. But it happened and I have never regretted keeping my son.

its a disgrace - we should take the lead of countries like sweden etc - if someone gets pregnant young, they are given to their parents, and they are their responsibility. no benefits, no houses, no free ride. 'trying' to conceive at such a young age and getting a free house and free money is not teaching our youth responsibility - its teaching them that this is an easy way out.

That would be okay if we KNEW who was trying to conceive, but there are far more young parents who accidentally conceive a baby than the ones who get pregnant on purpose, and nowadays it's so 'okay' to throw out your children if they go against your rules that many mothers would just throw their young, pregnant girls out to fend for themselves.
We mustn't call these girls immature or stupid, I just feel bad for girls like these because there is something severely wrong, sometimes the parents can't help what is happening, alot of the time it comes from somewhere deeper.
But they should limit the amount of benefits a young mother recieves. I know in Canada they can set you up with an apartment, but you're basically living off social assistance and just getting by.

LOL i hated been 18 and having stretch marks and a flabby belly and watching all the girls tha same age as me get around in cute little tops.

I feel the same now, now that it's summer and everyone else is out in a bikini and little shorts! Although I don't regret being pregnant and I love my little bubs more than anything, I would have definately waited until I was at least in my 20's before I started to try for a baby.

We have had this discussion as well and we both agreed that we would have waited another 4 or 5 years maybe before trying to have a baby. Just so we were more financially stable. We're doing ok I guess, just in 5 years time we might have been a bit better off and able to provide a better life for our baby. But now that he's here I wouldn't change any of it for the world.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->