What's Making u miserbale?!

iwantabub

Reaction score
Hi Ladies....

WHAT'S YOUR WORST PREGNANCY SYMPTOM IN THE THIRD TRI????

The last few days I all of a sudden feel so over it!

I feel huge, im measuring 34 weeks, my ribs have just started to kill me!
my feet are like swollen by the end of my day and my ankles are kankles lol
i feel sick in the mornings again :( and heart burn is making me puke again.
its all come on at once :( i was having such a good run...

plus baby is rolling and kicking so hard today it actually kind of hurts with my sore ribs and all...

so ladies.. whats your worst pregnancy symptom or one thats gettin u down?!:wacko:

oh sorry to hear!! I don't really have any bad symptoms thankfully but it's work that's got me down. I have this urge to be at home right now and I find it so frustrating to have to go in every day :(

Oh boy. Mine is a combo of sciatic pain, pelvic pain, and ligament pain that are combining in a perfect storm of "ouch!" I'm thankful it's not worse but I'm getting very tired of walking like a 90 year old lady. :-(

The times I feel like I cant breathe and gasp just to get a good breath in.........but like babyface said......work.........cant wait to start maternity leave in 5 weeks!!

Mine has just been the hip and pelivc pain the last week I've had a weird headache :/

For me, it's definitely the sciatic pain that has appeared suddenly this week.

I am so glad you decided to put one symptom, I thought for a moment I might make BnB crash:rofl: Back/hip pain though is the worst at the moment. Makes standing hard, and certainly gives me more of a reason to be a couch potato this week, as my energy has all but left.

Sorry you are feeling down, just know you do not have too much longer to wait.:hugs:

Pelvic pain is starting to get to me. Whenever I try to put my feet up, or separate my legs at all, or when I roll over in bed. Just a couple more weeks though...

My inability to sleep! I'm exhausted yet between the leg cramps, hip/pelvis pain , having to pee every couple hrs, and just overall discomfort I toss and turn all night. Some nights I feel like I lay awake (listening to my husband snore) allllll night.. And having a business where I'm on my feet 50 hrs a week it's catching up to me

My fat feet are getting to me... Feet are gross at the best of times but omg gross!!! And I'm 4 days overdue so I'm over the calls and messages of 'any baby yet' I could scream!!!

I like this thread. So good to share symptoms and share the pain!

I have been reasonably fortunate so far.

The occassional stabbing sciatica has me doing a not-so-funky grab and sway move in the most unusual places - Shopping aisles, at work etc.

The worst bit about my pregnancy so far is working. I want to be at home nesting and preparing, but by the time I get home, dinner, kids homework etc, I'm bushed. At weekends I'm usually busy with our holiday let business so there's not much time for me.

On a good note, I bought two dresses off the rack yesterday, and both fit. Rather than maternity dresses, I'm going for stretchy, one size up dresses. Today I am wearing a black and hot pink and red dress and is making me feel light and summery. :)

mine is the acid reflux and pressure on stomach. Didnt have morning sickness at the start but i sure have evening sickness now. My stomach gets so full after even a small bite to eat for hours and then i feel like i am short of breath. Very uncomfortable! Plus i havent put on any weight since this started over a month ago. Trying not to resort to pepcid ac every day even tho i read its safe to take. This is baby number 6 and while i am not as drained this time cause i had a good 7 year break in between as opposed to 1 with the others this pregnancy has brought a load of different aches i never got before. But nearly there and time is flying.

Up until two days ago I would have had a hard time choosing between my pelvic pain or heartburn/nausea. However now I have a new problem and it is is awful - vulval varices. I felt some swelling down there, got a mirror out and omg - my 'lady lips' look like they have lost a boxing match :-(

I can't bring myself to tell hubby but he is keen to be intimate so I guess I may have to say something :-(

Insomnia combined with terrible allergies :(
note: it's 3:20 am while I type this...hoping to be asleep by 5am

A week ago I would have said pelvic pain but today I'm going with this awful flu that has blocked all of my airways!!!

I have PGP and have been on crutches since about 27 weeks. The pain is slowly getting worse the heavier he's getting. I never moan about it but it does make me cry quite a bit.

For me it is daily migraines with aura and vomitting whilst trying to hold down a full time job and look after a 4 year old. The return of morning sickness, pelvic pain when I move, hip pain that wakes me every half hour, a sinus infection and an indrawn ear drum. Oh and the depressing thought that I have no maternity leave for before the baby's born and only 6 weeks afterwards.

Sounds like everyone is having an equally tough time. Big hugs to you all :hugs:
At least we will have lovely, cuddly, bundles of joy at the end of it and this will all be a distant memory and worth every minute of it.

oops somehow posted twice

Just on the pelvic pain i had a bad dose where i couldnt walk without pain between weeks 21 - 27 but i found the thermacare heat patches for the back a godsend. Dont put it down low around your hips i put it up a bit higher to cover around the kidney area cause there is a muscle there that causes lower back pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->