What's Making u miserbale?!

i'm 33weeks tomorrow and
HEARTBURN has been my bug bear since DAY 1 - the bigger i have gotten the worse it is - until now when i think it cant get any worse - it does!

RIBS pain - my LO has always been tall so my ribs have taken a good bashing but with uterus expanding rapidly now, i am feeling the pain a lot more

INSOMNIA - between the baby kicking me and lack of sleep i am not getitng aenough sleep - its making me grumpy, i feel better and more in control of the pregnancy when i am well resed, but on days like today when i have been up since 5am and have to go into work - i coudl just cry at the drop of a hat

WORK - i'm so over the 1.5hrs commute each way and cant wait to start matty leave at the end of the month - to not worry about insomnia cos i can go back to bed and not have to travel in..that would be bliss..ahhh

Where do I start? :)
Sciatic pain, back pain, bump pain.
My lil madam thinks its a great game to play kick the ribs :-(
My face and hands have started to swell and my knees for some strange reason.
I know it will all be worth it in the end but I am so ready for it to be over!

Just everything hurting :( but the fact its not labour pains gaaaah

Oh boy! 3rd tri sounds fun! Cant wait! :nope:

Ummm I'm sore everywhere, I have terrible exhaustion but can't sleep. And I feel like I'm a raging b****. I had to go grocery shopping yesterday and found I have no tolerance for people. : /. I feel horrible for being that way but I swear, the things people do. Also I'm a bit of a hermit lately which is good I guess as I'm on light rest...

Ugh exhaustion! I am so tired but can't sleep for anything! Oh and the rib pain! It is so sore now it feels like her foot will come right through my skin in that area! And the back pain! Just the overall miserable feeling of "are we there yet"!

Acid reflux.
I never would have guessed that I would be having to do extra washing of the bed linens for vomit before the baby even arrived.
Even though I sleep inclined and do not eat or drink for a while before bed, I still wake up choking on reflux and somemetimes regurgitate while asleep - last night it came out my nose. Yuck, yuck, yuck!

Ugh heartburn/acid reflux so bad it makes me nauseous all the time and wakes me up :(. Oh and lack of sleep due to the above :(.

Ladies i have found what helps is to not eat at least 3hours before bedtime

- have as much water as possible

- take Gaviscon just before going to bed

- sleep on as many pillows as possible at the moment i am on 5pillows - it takesd a while to get comfy but the few hours of sleep you get is soo worth it when the alarm goes off in the morning for work!

and if baby starts kicking at 4am to wake me up - i get OH to give it a massage and it seems to know its fatehrs touch so it quietens down - and even goes back to sleep sometimes

I actually don't mind the physical side of things, its ok that i can't really walk anymore and feel like i have a bowling ball sitting in my pelvis weighing me down LOL! or bad heartburn or indigestion, I'd happily do that all over again, its just the emotional side of it, the worrying about movements and worrying ALL THE TIME somethings wrong, thats the worst symptom of pregnancy for me. lol!

Swelling of feet, siatica, very tired, short of breath, congestion (not due to any cold or allergies it's just there), some lower back pain and heartburn. Emotional break outs at times (crying) then 'SNAP' I am ok. I am going to be very honest, I do enjoy being pregnant, but very much looking forward to getting my body back :)

shortness of breath is bothering me the most :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->