whats the best thing you love about christmas ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotsexymum

mum of 4
Reaction score
whats the best thing you love about christmas ? i love the best watching my son marcus hows 4 open his preasents and he nos santa has been as there are foot prints in the frount room rain deer poo not real its raisins and carrots over the carpet as the raindears can not eat them all as they have so many theats what i tell my son cos there are just bit marks in them :rofl: what i do but i love the look on his face ;0)

Being with my family...they are all in Texas and we can't see them nearly as much as I like

I just love the overall feeling at christmas time.. the music and the decorations all over... and of course family :) Cant wait to see Angelynn open her first actual christmas present!!

Ive never really enjoyed christmas but this year Im looking forward to haveing a lazy day with my boys, and seeing what Seth makes of all the lights and glitter and christmas trees

xxx

I love giving presents and the joy on the faces of those who receive them :headspin: that and spending time with family... and Pumpkin pie :rofl:

I'm really looking forward to next Christmas, when my LO is here! Until then I think my fave thing about Christmas is definitely all the food.. maybe I just think that right now because I'm hungry :rofl:

the decorations, the music, I love having my tree up, and the smell of all the christmas baking YUM!!

I just love EVERYTHInG from christmas! But the best part of christmas is christmas eve since were starting the joy with singing and unpacking pressents share the joy.. the chirsmas tree.. hot coco :) hmm just cant wait!!

Being with my family, though my lil sis isn't coming up this year :(

I love that people seem to be more happier and laid back at that time of year.

I also love watching my kids on Christmas morning. :)

I like...the whole Christmas atmosphere. The lights, the snow, the visiting, the music. Everyone is always really happy and gets along even if they don't the rest of the year! I'm big on Christmas eve because its always a very quiet evening for us, whereas Christmas day is a huge hustle and bustle and everyone is so loud. I'm more of a low key, enjoy dinner and the Christmas tree type person hah

I love everything about christmas. There's nothing I don't like. :D

All sorts:

My little boys face doing his letter to santa) and on christmas morning
The tree
music
twinkling of the lights around the house
open fire
mince pies
over eating the list is endless :happydance:

I love the family, its my first xmas with my own little family :happydance: then later i'll get to see everyone else and i havent spent xmas with my mum for 7 years and only 1nce with my gran i'm soooooo exited!!

Enjoying the company of family and friends. :friends:

i love spending time with my family at christmas :cloud9: i also love shopping with my mum and james and seeing all the lights, can't wait to take maddi this year :cloud9:

I love the fact I wont be in the hosptial recovering from having a baby this year :rofl:

I love chrismas dinner and the whole family getting together and spending quality time together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"