What's the earliest you had a BFP?

iluvcocopops

Mum to Molly-Rose
Reaction score
For you ladies who have been lucky enough to get pregnant before, what's the earliest you have had a BFP ??

10/11 on ic and was testing like 10 times a day from 6dpo ha

How many days dpo are you??? When I get lines like that a frer is quite a bit darker x

I'm on cycle day 24, but not 100% sure when I ovulation. I had brown/pink spotting on day 18 & a tiny bit of red spotting on days 19-21. Not sure if that was maybe late ovulation or implantation. My cycles are usually around 28 days.

8 days from sex, 7dpo. That pregnancy had insanely high hcg the entire time. My latest was 10dpo for a nice, clear line not squinter. But I have a tendency to implant early and produces loads of hcg/ possibility of twins. Baby dust to you!

11dpo for me was my last one. Good strong line. The two before that were at 15dpo. Just depends on when implantation happens :thumbup:

I had blood tests around 8dpo (was related to something else but they had to rule out pregnancy to get accurate results which is why I also got a blood hcg so early), at 11dpo got a positive frer, and the doc called the same day to say the blood test was positive.

I'm on cycle day 24, but not 100% sure when I ovulation. I had brown/pink spotting on day 18 & a tiny bit of red spotting on days 19-21. Not sure if that was maybe late ovulation or implantation. My cycles are usually around 28 days.

Sounds promising! Fingers crossed you get a BFP more sooner than later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->