what's the saddest film you've ever seen?

Mammy2Joojx

Mammy To My Gorgeous Boy
Reaction score
currently watching lion king for the 179th time with jayden :haha: & i've cried every single time i've watched it!

What's saddest film you've ever seen? Mine is lion king (clearly lol) closely followed by my sisters keeper :( x x

Armagedon - gets me everything:cry: and the bucket list x

My Sister's Keeper :( I still havent watched the whole film, cant bring myself to!

i've never heard of the bucket list :haha: another sad one is top gun :( x

the green mile gets me blubbing everytime x

Marley and me, it really upset me :( x

ooooh marley & me!! All these films everyone's saying i cry at .. I must be an emotional wreck :rofl: x

It made me grab my dog and cuddle her so tight lol x

i haven't even got a dog & never even had one but that film destroyed me lol i could hardly breathe x

Ah defo marley and me. Watched it just as we got our puppy, so could relate so much to the story.

Another BIG weepy is P.S I love you xxxxxxxxxx

And Top Gun, when Goose dies

there's one what i can remember watching & it broke my heart, even when i was younger. It was about a little boy who had special needs i think & he had a best friend. At the end his school bus went into a lake & he helped get off the other children off first before himself. He ended up dying in hospital of pneumonia & it showed yyou him laid in hospital bed next to his best friend who was saying goodbye :( eric birch i think? X

I cry at sooo many films but the 2 films that have made me propper sob was my sisters keeper and green mile

Watership Down, need I say any more?
One I've been banned from watching is Grave of the Fireflies. Both DH & I are massive Studio Ghibli movies, but even though we own it I'm not allowed to watch it as it's just too depressing :haha:

I always cry watching The Neverending Story when Artex dies. :blush:

i've never heard of some of these films :haaha: i might have a look & order some offline, i actually like the odd deppressing film :rofl: xx x

All I can think of atm is The boy in the striped pyjamas, at the end especially. I hate sad films and always try to avoid them but this came on tv last year and I couldn't stop watching x

All I can think of atm is The boy in the striped pyjamas, at the end especially. I hate sad films and always try to avoid them but this came on tv last year and I couldn't stop watching x

whats this about hun? Everytime its on my facebook news feed gets taken over by statuses about it x

I'm with the green mile, and marley and me, i cry like a baby at these, also my sisters keeper, I sobbed at that. also another is man on fire. Its a must see!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->