what's the saddest film you've ever seen?

I found the boy in striped pajamas quite heart wrenching, but it didn't make me cry. I did feel sort of 'empty' afterwards though which is probably worse!

I went to see Marley and Me at the cinema when I was pregnant. I was in absolute floods!

But the one that always gets me going is Beaches

Right my list lol

Titanic
P.S I love you
The notebook
Time Travellers Wife
The Green Mile
Marley & Me
Beauty and the beast...'please dont leave me, please, i love you'..arghh

We watched Water For Elephants lastnight and that made me cry..

I'm sure il return to this thread :haha:

x

omg cant believe we're on the 4th page & you're the only person to of mentioned titanic x x

I know I was shocked too lol!

Oh and Pearl Harbour! xx

i've never ever seen pearl harbour :( i've heard its sad though. I couldn't watch that beautiful man die :rofl: x x

Right my list lol

Titanic
P.S I love you
The notebook
Time Travellers Wife
The Green Mile
Marley & Me
Beauty and the beast...'please dont leave me, please, i love you'..arghh

We watched Water For Elephants lastnight and that made me cry..

I'm sure il return to this thread :haha:

x

omg cant believe we're on the 4th page & you're the only person to of mentioned titanic x x

I know I was shocked too lol!

Oh and Pearl Harbour! xx

i've never ever seen pearl harbour :( i've heard its sad though. I couldn't watch that beautiful man die :rofl: x x

Lmao that's why it's sad! lol..

Ooo just thought what makes me roar my eyes out 'All dogs go to heaven' arghhhh I watched it the other month and cried all night :rofl: ...has anyone seen 'Two brothers' the tiger film? that makes me cry alot, more with happy tears than sad ones

x

Beaches gets me every time i watch it. Its one of mine and my mums favourite ever films its so sad.
Also seven pounds makes me blub at the end :cry:

I reaaally want to see the boy in the striped pyjamas but I googled and i dont think id be able to watch it.

xx

never seen two brothers .. Or have i? Infact i might have lol x

Beaches gets me every time i watch it. Its one of mine and my mums favourite ever films its so sad.
Also seven pounds makes me blub at the end :cry:

I reaaally want to see the boy in the striped pyjamas but I googled and i dont think id be able to watch it.

xx

Seven pounds:cry: oh and pursuit of happiness!!

Ooo Seven Pounds is an amazing film, Will Smith is just a genius.

Hmm what else...

xxx

i also cried at toy story 3 :rofl: :rofl: the fact that woody & buzz had been so brave on toy story 1 & 2 & then they were in that firepit & they all held hands :( so emotional :haha: x x

i found the last play more emotional! i cried a bit there :blush:

Oh and Avatar made me cry..such a beautiful film.
x

schindlers list has some very sad parts too.

the notebook, the green mile and the boy in striped pyjamas.

all of them are guaranteed to get me crying. i couldn't stop after TBISP's. i was sat on the toilet crying my eyes out :rofl: such a heartbreaking story.

the book is really good too.

oooh one flew over the cuckoos nest makes me emotional too!

Marley and me, once the dog started getting old i spent the whole time sobbing because he looked just like my old dog that died a couple years ago. Also hatchi makes me cry alot x

I've never been a crier at films! obviously found some films very sad.. but never cried until I saw...

The last song!! - cried for bloody ages lol

Watched it again.. and was still crying 2 hours later!

All my friends and family who have watched it have done the same.. and some have vowed never to watch it again! lol

saying that.. it is a very good film!! just extremely sad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->