what's the saddest film you've ever seen?

All I can think of atm is The boy in the striped pyjamas, at the end especially. I hate sad films and always try to avoid them but this came on tv last year and I couldn't stop watching x

whats this about hun? Everytime its on my facebook news feed gets taken over by statuses about it x

The son of a Nazi befriends a little boy in the concentration camp. its terribly sad and has a tragic ending : (

All I can think of atm is The boy in the striped pyjamas, at the end especially. I hate sad films and always try to avoid them but this came on tv last year and I couldn't stop watching x

whats this about hun? Everytime its on my facebook news feed gets taken over by statuses about it x

The son of a Nazi befriends a little boy in the concentration camp. its terribly sad and has a tragic ending : (

aww :( sounds awful. I might wiki it to see if i could handle it lol anything with babies/children i sob my heart out xx

I find something to cry about in just about every movie :haha:. "Becoming Jane" was one that rendered me speechless with tears. As a super Jane Austen fan, I just couldn't take it! IT'S SO SAD.

just googled boy in striped pyjamas .. Don't think i could watch that now knowing what its about :( x

i also cried at toy story 3 :rofl: :rofl: the fact that woody & buzz had been so brave on toy story 1 & 2 & then they were in that firepit & they all held hands :( so emotional :haha: x x

i also cried at toy story 3 :rofl: :rofl: the fact that woody & buzz had been so brave on toy story 1 & 2 & then they were in that firepit & they all held hands :( so emotional :haha: x x

toy story 3 made me blub abit to at that part :haha:
Haichi - a dogs tale had me sobbing and also made my OH shed a tear which is huge lol
and The notebook :cry::cry:

Another vote for The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas here. La Vie en Rose was pretty depressing, but not sad per se.

so glad everyone is admitting to the toy story 3 :haha: i was quite embarrassed! X x

Just thought of another - homeward bound (I'm not 100% on the title but its a Disney film about 2 dogs & a cat that get lost & try to find their way home)

Bucket list is a brilliant film - 100% recommend it x

Right my list lol

Titanic
P.S I love you
The notebook
Time Travellers Wife
The Green Mile
Marley & Me
Beauty and the beast...'please dont leave me, please, i love you'..arghh

We watched Water For Elephants lastnight and that made me cry..

I'm sure il return to this thread :haha:

x

still tryying to think of that name of the one with thhe little boy arrghhhh cant think of it x

still tryying to think of that name of the one with thhe little boy arrghhhh cant think of it x

Simon Birch! i googled it for you, i remember watching it ages ago and it is so sad :( Time Travellers Wife i agree with too x

Right my list lol

Titanic
P.S I love you
The notebook
Time Travellers Wife
The Green Mile
Marley & Me

x

omg cant believe we're on the 4th page & you're the only person to of mentioned titanic x x

Just googled the boy in the striped pyjamas and it's so sad, definitely couldn't watch the film xx

Right my list lol

Titanic
P.S I love you
The notebook
Time Travellers Wife
The Green Mile
Marley & Me

x

omg cant believe we're on the 4th page & you're the only person to of mentioned titanic x x

I know I was shocked too lol!

Oh and Pearl Harbour! xx

i also cried at something called of mice of men or of men of mice .. Something to do with men & mice :haha: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->