Whats ur fave snack?

Crisps,Crackers with Dairylea,Bombay mix,fig rolls or chocolate hobnobs.

Just about to make myself some cheese and crackers with picallili!!!

Last night DH and I had Christmas cookies and hot chocolate!

Nacho rings, salt 'n' vinegar chips, and Sour Patch kids.

Crisps, Jaffa cakes, cheese and crackers, carrot sticks (pref with dip :) ) cheesy crumpets. Then I wonder why I'm fat :)

crisps (prawn cocktail is my fave!), galaxy cake bars mmm,atm SWEETS! apples oranges etc ritz crackers with mild chedder and thick crusty bread with darylea xx

Hulla hoops :blush: wish I could be good and eat fruit instead.

I dont really snack but lately im loving melted cheese on toast lol

I'm so glad im not the only unhealthy one!! But wish I could eat a biscuit and not put on 10 stone :(

Well now that all depends on what I'm in the food for! It can be anywhere from ice cream to gelato to potato chips to cookies, cake and pie. :rofl:

Baby carrots with ranch dip and granny smith apples are my healthy snack choices, which I don't make very often. I love cheese poufs too!! Mmmm

I love Frazzles, Dime Bars and I'm obsessed with Jelly Belly Jelly Beans, mmmm popcorn flavour :dance:

If I'm feeling healthy maybe a sausage roll, healthy pfftt! But compared to the above it's virtually low fat :blush:

I love Frazzles, Dime Bars and I'm obsessed with Jelly Belly Jelly Beans, mmmm popcorn flavour :dance:

If I'm feeling healthy maybe a sausage roll, healthy pfftt! But compared to the above it's virtually low fat :blush:

I haven't had a Dime Bar in years!

Cheese on toast, cheese on crumpets, cheese on croissants, cheesy dip, cheese sarnie mmm I see a pattern forming

In an ideal world it would be choccy biccies or beef hula hoops. however, now I'm trying to be healthy, I'm really into carrot and celery sticks.

Salted peanuts, bombay mix, little party snacks - they do a bag of like pretzels, savoury fish shapes etc..........tell me someone knows what I'm on about lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->