Whats ur fave snack?

Salt and Vinegar squares and any kind of chocolate!!

If I'm being good then it's tinned peaches

More or less anything that can be dipped into houmous :laugh2:

At the minute my favourite thing to snack on is velvet crunch cheddar and spring onion crackers they are gorgeous and only 86 calories. My non diet food is flap jack I just love them xx

Crisps, chocolate, cereal bars, cereal, pineapple, mango, cheese, chocolate and did i say chocolate :) and i wonder why i'm a fatty :dohh:

oooooo, i loooooooovvvvvveeeee cakes!!! I cant get enough, doesnt have to be a certain flavour, chocolate is the best but i like most cakes!! I do like a good coffee and some biccies to dip in!!

Anything?! Today I had a krispy creme donut from selfridges and a cupcake, so amazing from there.. and £5 worth of pick and mix, giant chocolate buttons and now thinking about hagan daz in the fridge.

That was in between a pret sandwich and crisps and soup and bagette just now.

Just can't understand why this weights not shifting???!!!

anything thats terrible for me - chocolate, biscuits, sometimes crisps, cakes etc

buttered toast, grapes, yogurts, popcorn, pita bread and humous, crackers and cheese, tuna on toast MM

I have oatmeal cookies, dried fruits and some wholegrain, fruit and nuts bars.

I'm currently having a snack-fest on Bonjela and Weetabix sarnies - wholegrain bread, no butter, just a smear of mayo. Yum! :thumbup:

Crisps. I'm awful. Lamb and mint brannigans crisps are beautiful and I don't even like lamb.

https://web176.extendcp.co.uk/lansdells.co.uk/images/brannigans%20lamb.jpg

OMG. I never knew Brannigans did lamb and mint!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->