whats ur little one weigh right now?

my nephew is 4 and he still has milk at bedtime! just not from a bottle lol

Yeah i found the snacks thing weird cos at both his nurseries and al the ones I've been to look round, they all have 2 'snack times' a day. Can't be that bad! He's been on 99th centile for ages tho so its not like I've suddenly started overfeeding him, he's just big :dohh:

they would soon be moaning if you stopped and he wasnt putting enough weight on!

i was told my LO should be having 3 meals and 2 snacks :wacko: theres no way she would go in between meals without snacks! she gets soo grumpy when shes hungry. my nursery also has 2 snack times a day. :shrug:

i would just keep doing what your doing. if he needs snacks i wouldnt stop them!

Anna im sure at one of the classes my mum used to take my brother and sister to, they were told kids should be fed 'something' every 2 hours. Which works out about right i think :S x

Harriets gained almost 2lb in 2 months :shock: she has NEVER done that, kinda worried :wacko: shes HUGE haha 26lb14! (i tihnk it was )

Max is 21lb 3oz @ 10.5 months x

Harriets gained almost 2lb in 2 months :shock: she has NEVER done that, kinda worried :wacko: shes HUGE haha 26lb14! (i tihnk it was )

Max is 21lb 3oz @ 10.5 months x

seems like she's definately had a growth spurt

LO lost 2oz and they ways he's eating atm seems as if he's just going to lose more

she lost some a coupl of months ago then only gained 4oz over 4 months i tihnk it was and now almost 2lbs!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->