whats ur little one weigh right now?

at 7wks (last tuesday) joel weighed in at 12lb 3ozs

I find out what Kit Kat weighs tomorrow Im guessing 11 pounds 8 ounces around there shes a Chunker

I will be finding out what Jayden weighs on the 27th of this month and she will be 19 weeks and 5 days then and I think she will be around 12lbs 9oz if she stays on the same track she has been on so basically 13 lbs at 20 weeks if I am correct. I guess I will have to wait and see of course lol.

Had Noah weighed & measured today at 13.5 months
He weighs 28lbs - 98.5th centile
And he's 79.5cm tall - Around 83rd centile

She told me he should be having only 3 meals a day, no snacks. Anyone else been told this or is she trying to put him on a diet? :growlmad:

Had Noah weighed & measured today at 13.5 months
He weighs 28lbs - 98.5th centile
And he's 79.5cm tall - Around 83rd centile

She told me he should be having only 3 meals a day, no snacks. Anyone else been told this or is she trying to put him on a diet? :growlmad:

I have a question for you lovely mommies with the older babies. I'm not exactly sure why I was thinking this but obviously our babies get heavier. Do you really feel the difference? Like is it hard to carry them? Or do you just not notice it? Sorry if that doesn't make sense at all. :lol:

Big boy! Dunno, I thought from the time they start solids they are only supposed to have 3 meals? (obviously a bottle in between while they are still under 1)

I have a question for you lovely mommies with the older babies. I'm not exactly sure why I was thinking this but obviously our babies get heavier. Do you really feel the difference? Like is it hard to carry them? Or do you just not notice it? Sorry if that doesn't make sense at all. :lol:

Oh yeah you feel it lol :rofl: I can barely carry Noah, i have no idea what im gonna do when he's like 2 if i need to pick him up!! He's a quarter of my weight!

I was thinking this too!! I am a really weak person so I have a feeling once she gets 1 I will barely be able to pick her up. I will have to go start lifting weights I gues :haha:

i dont notice the heaviness because you get used to it :lol: tbh my two are practically the same weight now, give or take 3lb :lol: and Harriets not exactly gaining anything :haha:

noah is taller than alice lol. and 6lb heavier lol!! i didnt really feel the difference because she gains slowly.

oh yea and anna, Alice still has snacks :S sometimes a mid morning one if shes up early and an afternoon one and she robs whatever im eating lol. ive never heard they shouldnt have snacks. my niece is nearly 2 she still does :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->