whats ur little one weigh right now?

Its all that chocolate I let her eat.....oh and those happy meals, she just loves burgers so much! :haha:

What? you're starving the poor girl! Give her some ice cream, crisps and some pizza :lol:!

xx

almost 10months Max is

20lbs 14oz - 50th centile
75cm - between 75th + 91st centile
46cm HC - 75th centile

my big boy :happydance:

Going by the scales (me weighing myself on my own, then holding Shaun and weighing again, subtracting the difference) He is 15lbs. But i'm pretty sure this is totally wrong, was just interested to see roughly how much he weighs. but will see week after next when he gets weighed :)

When I did the home scale thing it said Arianna was 19lbs, lol, shes 15lbs even :). So 34% for weight and 63% for height (26in). She gained 3lbs in 2 months and 3in in 2 months as well :). No longer short and chubby (based on charts) now shes long and skinny (based on charts) lol.

Gracelynn is 18lbs 8oz at 6 months old
find out what she weighs next week. Thats what she weighed when we left the hospital and she goes next week now instead of this week for her 6 month appt and wic appt

Ava is 3months today and weighs 8lbs 11oz =]

Brenna had her check-up a week ago ... At 3 months & 5 days, she weighed 13. 13 lbs ... my little porker :haha:

Wow Noahs gained loads hanna, he still looks tiddly in your pictures though!

we need to see you all soon :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->