Whats your age gap and why?

Our little guy will be just over 3 and a half when our second is born. I like the age gap thought it wasn't 100% planned at first I thought I'd want 5 years but when he was 2 I felt READY!!!!

There is 9 yrs 3 months gap between my DS1 and DS2. I fell out with DS1's dad and finally found my DH. DS2 is 7 months, and there will be a 13 or 14 month gap between him and our baby that is due in August. I'm 33, will be 34 when this little one is born and we wanted to make sure we were done having children by the time I'm 35. If this one turns out to be another DS, DH wants to have one more and that one will be right after this one is born, again if it's a DS. If the 4th is a DS, we're done. LOL! I'll have so much testosterone in this house I won't be able to handle it!

I am due on my son's first birthday, we wanted about 15 18 month age gap between the two, but because it took 2 years to fall pregnant with my first we started trying again when he was 3 months, thinking it would take a while. to mine hubby's and my doctors surprise I feel pregnant first time.

Dd will be 2 years 9 months when the new baby arrives. I would have liked a smaller gap but didn't talk oh into ttc until last July then it took us 5 months to conceive. Next time I'd like a smaller gap I think as I'm 30 this year so don't want to wait too long!

Our little ones will be exactly 2 years apart. I keep getting questions about whether it was "planned" that way... ummm yup... I know how fertility and conception works! Geesh. If we hadn't been selling a house, building a house, and switching jobs they would have been closer together. I BF #1 for 13 months, no AF, got off BC a few months later, still no AF, it finally returned in late Oct and we found out #2 was on the way in late Nov! I'm sure it will be a challenge but I'm looking forward to it. The next ones will probably be closer in age :)

Mine are completely natural spacings. #2 was conceived my first post partum ovulation whilst still breastfeeding #1. That gave me a 21 month age gap.

#3 was conceived after one post partum AF, not long after I stopped tandem nursing. When that pregnancy I ended in miscarriage this one was conceived first time I ovulated. This gives me a 2.5 year age gap.

So since May 2009, no contraception, 5 ovulations, 4 conceptions, 1 period, 1 miscarriage, 2 live births and one still cooking plus an extra ovulation and vanishing twin this pregnancy.

My oldest two (boys) are 15 months, 5 days apart...and it was planned that way. It was hard, but we survived. The gap between boy#2, and my girl is 23.5 months. So, I had 3 kids, ages 3 and under.

My husband lost a fantastic job due to the economy when our kids were 5, 4, & 2. We both went back to school FT. It was a nightmare, for the most part. We couldn't even entertain the thought of having our 4th child at that time. I graduated nursing school, and he graduated electrical lineman school, and we both got jobs. It took awhile to feel established again.

When the kids were 5, 7, & 8 we started ttc. It took longer than ever expected, and we ended up with a mmc in March 2012. After an incredibly broken heart, we kept ttc. After about 18 more months, we stopped trying, and just didn't prevent. Three more cycles later....bfp!! That brings us to today, and our kids are now 7.5, 9.5, and almost 11. We are thrilled!!! We have 3 little babysitters! I'm 35 now, will be 36 when this one is born. So, this is our fourth and final!! It will feel great to feel complete! :)

My oldest two (boys) are 15 months, 5 days apart...and it was planned that way. It was hard, but we survived. The gap between boy#2, and my girl is 23.5 months. So, I had 3 kids, ages 3 and under.
<--gorgeous family and congrats on your 4th. It's amazing you both went back to school with 3 young children! My dream family.

There will be a 16 month age gap, DD took almost a year to conceive so we thought we would try sooner rather than later as we wanted a smallish age gap, I got pregnant first month trying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->