Whats your age?

emicakess

Reaction score
I am 22 and OH is 26. We will be 23 and 27 when lil bug is born.

You? :D

Hi :) good to know im not the only early 20's on here! Lol :)

I'm 36 and hub is 41.... Old folks finally getting it done lol

I'm 36 and hub is 41.... Old folks finally getting it done lol

Lol not old! :) Thats a good age! I'm jus impatient. I think OH would wait until around then if it were totally up to him ;P

I'm 24 and hubby is 28. I will be 25 when baby arrives. We felt like this was a pretty good age for us and even though they say you never feel ready to have kids, I think this is as close as it gets.

I'm 23 and my OH is 28...he'll be 29 when the baby gets here. Our baby was a complete surprise. :flower:

I'm 36, DH is 37. This is # 5 for us, def an unexpected blessing, lol

I'm 24 and hubby is 28. I will be 25 when baby arrives. We felt like this was a pretty good age for us and even though they say you never feel ready to have kids, I think this is as close as it gets.

I think that is a good age! I felt like my internal motherhood switch went off last November and I have felt ready (baby fever?) ever since. I know its young but I have always been am early bloomer. :) and we are stable/mature.

Awesome! I have no idea if I am going to have a big family! For now --just one sounds good haha :) Maybe we will have more in the future? Did you know you were going to have a big family? How old are your other children?

I'm 25 (Will be 26 when baby arrives) and oh is 31 Iv been ready for a baby since I was 21 and I had an ectopic pregnancy after that I wanted to wait a bit but moving jobs and house etc meant waiting a little longer than we would of liked soo happy it's now finally happening :) xxx

I'm 25 (Will be 26 when baby arrives) and oh is 31 Iv been ready for a baby since I was 21 and I had an ectopic pregnancy after that I wanted to wait a bit but moving jobs and house etc meant waiting a little longer than we would of liked soo happy it's now finally happening :) xxx
Good news!!! Im glad you are able to get down to it now :) After our MMC we moved around and OH got a much better job. We were more or less NTNP since after our MMC, we just fell preggers this month :) It worked out good because we are better off with housing/job .

Awesome! I have no idea if I am going to have a big family! For now --just one sounds good haha :) Maybe we will have more in the future? Did you know you were going to have a big family? How old are your other children?

No, not at all, lol. We planned on 2-3. Out 1st 2 are boys, ages 12 and 8. Then our girl came, she is 7. We found out we were pg the last time after 1 time w/o protection! This time, we're not really sure what happened. Our youngest is a boy as well, he is 3. I'm predicting s girl this time, bug it might just be wishful thinking. I love all my babies, but I think we will be doing something permanent this time!! :wacko:

Im 24 so it OH both be 25 when bubs arrive... Got a 5 year old daughter too! So was only 19 when had her :) x

I'm 32 and hubby's 28. Our next birthdays will be after baby's born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->