Whats your age?

Im 21, hubby is 24. When this baby is born Il be 22 and hubby will be 25 :) x

I'm 23 & OH is 25, I'll be 24 by the time bub is here :flower:

I felt I was ready years ago, but we're glad our surprise baby waited a few yrs. We're in a better position now :thumbup:

Wow! Wide range of ages! Everybody has their own story, I love it! :)

Im 21 and OH is 23 we'll be 22 & 23 when bubba is born :) Nice to know alot of us the same age group x

I'm 36 and hub is 41.... Old folks finally getting it done lol

Lol not old! :) Thats a good age! I'm jus impatient. I think OH would wait until around then if it were totally up to him ;P

Haha it's quite alright! We have been fortunate to have traveled the world and have great careers and sort of farted around when it came to having kids. At 35 I figured something was up when we still hadn't conceived and we had to really buckle down and sort out our fertility issues. I am forever grateful for this nugget and am only scared it will be a bit spoiled because we are completely focused more than we would have been earlier that's for sure lol.

I think it's great that so many varieties of couples are pregnant on here. Everyone's families getting bigger :thumbup:

I am 26 (will have just turned 27 when LO arrives) and DH is 32. First baby for both of us!

Im 25 df is 29 i will be 26 when baby arrives he will still be 29 and its the 1st baby for both we know we want another so will probaly try again when this one is 6 months congrats to all!!

I was 17 when i had DS,
and im 21 and will be 21 when LO comes and OH (same dad) will be 21 also

Heya, i'm 23 and my partner is 26 (he might be 27 when baby gets here - his birthday is 30th April so depends if she comes early or not!).

Both me & DH are 26. He will be 27 when bubs is born, I might be 27 by then, depending on my actual due date

I'm 35 and DH is 27. I will be 36 when baby is born, he'll still be 27. :shrug:

I'm 22 and my husband is 26. I'll be 23 when the baby comes :)

im 30 dh is 33, we are expecting our 5th baby we had our 1st when I was 21. together 11 years and got married 6months ago x

Hi I'm 31 hubby 33 and will be 32 and 34 when 3 arrives x

20 - boyfriend is 19. Accidentally got myself a young'un - oops :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back