What's your bad Christmas habit?

I write cards but never send them. I binge eat constantly throughout December :haha: I wrap presents stupidly well so no one can get into them.

Hi I'm Lucy and I'm a wrapping paper addict lol. I have atleast 32 rolls of it, YES 32! Ish. I love it. Can't get enough. Can't stop buying. The prettiness calls to me :haha: I also seems to be getting an addition to Christmas related wrapping things too, such as East of India ribbon etc. I just love pretty pressies!! xx

I like the word ish.. It implies it's not 32... Probably more..... :haha:

Hi I'm Lucy and I'm a wrapping paper addict lol. I have atleast 32 rolls of it, YES 32! Ish. I love it. Can't get enough. Can't stop buying. The prettiness calls to me :haha: I also seems to be getting an addition to Christmas related wrapping things too, such as East of India ribbon etc. I just love pretty pressies!! xx

Just read this thinking 'gosh that's a lot' then went to count mine ................I have 34!!! :haha:

I also forget to give out and send cards I have written. I find them every year!

I eat all the food in my stocking before breakfast and then am too full to enjoy any of the amazing food I've spent weeks looking forward to. Every single year. I tell myself I won't but for some reason a metre of Jaffa Cakes is physically impossible to resist.

I eat all the food in my stocking before breakfast and then am too full to enjoy any of the amazing food I've spent weeks looking forward to. Every single year. I tell myself I won't but for some reason a metre of Jaffa Cakes is physically impossible to resist.

:haha:

I over plan too much then get upset if I don't do all I've planned.and I start nibbling on the Xmas snack stockpile before Xmas. Especially big tubs of chocs one or two always end up cracked open before Xmas.

I was always guilty of buying to much wrapping paper, however my husband did a purge of stuff and threw out all my wrapping paper :growlmad: So I am determined to only buy what I need from now on.

Also, I always say I am going to cut down on how many gifts I buy for Colin but I never seem to be able to do so.

:rofl:

I'm not sure if it counts so much but I'm a Christmas snob. Sometimes I find that I have spent so much time worrying about the details or (yeah this is awful) judging other people's trees etc that I forget to enjoy it ! Even though I love it. I.e wanting to wrap gifts because people have twisted the ends Ughhh. Or used character paper like my little pony wearing a Santa hat or something lol. I'm like nope. Nope. Not going under my tree. Would never point it out mind as I'm not heartless haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->