What's your fave Xmas song?

kandbumpx

Reaction score
:).. I've got quite a few tbh.

Mariah Carey - All I want for Christmas is you (brings back so many memories)
Wham - Last Christmas
The Pouges - Fairytale of New York
:flower:

Fairytale of New York - Pogues and Kirsty Macoll.

Fairytale of new york, definatley, its like a classic in my house at xmas!

I also love the one that goes 'so here it is, merry christmas, everybodies having fun, look to the future blah blah...' lol can't remember what its called though xx

Fairytale of new york, definatley, its like a classic in my house at xmas!

I also love the one that goes 'so here it is, merry christmas, everybodies having fun, look to the future blah blah...' lol can't remember what its called though xx

oooh me too!

I love The Little Drummer Boy and the whole Mariah Carey album!

But I really just love all Christmas songs!!

Fairy tale of new York.. My neice and I have a competion who hears it on the radio first! This has gone on for about 10 yrs now. Also if we've been out for the night well ring each other up when's it playing.. I will kill her this yr though as a 2am phone call will jot he amusing.

The coke ad too.. That's just chrimbo for me!!

too many !!!

Bing Crosby - walking in a winter wonderland
Eartha Kitt - Santa Baby
Andy Williams - Its the most wonderful time of the year
Its beginning to look a like christmas
Let it snow

I love the old ones, reminds me of when I was younger and my dad would play his old Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby and Johnny Mathis records.

Fairytale of newyork, it will be my messege tone from the 1st december, and either last xmas by wham or another one I like for my ringtone x

O Holy Night - almost any version
Mary's Boy Child - Boney M, circa 1978. Kicks ASS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95mPUtHnFoY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb2YSAVHmIE

Mine's Driving home for christmas by Chris Rea. I have loads but tahts the all time fave.

I Celebrate the Day by Relient K

O Come, O Come Emmanuel by House of Heroes

I like new versions, I got burned out on the classics when I was younger because of my little sister. She listened to Christmas music all year-round...still does. It drove all of us insane!

I love Fairytale of New York and Little Drummer Boy- the Bing Cosby and David Bowie version! Ronnie James Dio's version of God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen is gorgeous and Santa Claws is Coming to Town by Alice Cooper is great fun! (Both of those can be found on the We Wish You a Metal Xmas compilation album!) I also love most of the stuff on Twisted Sister's Twisted Christmas album, especially Heavy Metal Christmas (Twelve Days of Christmas)! :thumbup:

Beca :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->