When are you measured?

kezzaside

Reaction score
When does the midwife measure your stomach and how many CMs were you at how many weeks?

I first got measured at my 25 week appointment when I was 25+6. I measured 26 weeks.

I'm 29 weeks on Tuesday and have midwife so I'm hoping she will measure me then for first time as I feel small xx

I've been measured at my last two appointments but no clue what I measured!

Will have to look in my notes. She said everything was as it should be tho

I was measured for the first time at 28 weeks and measured 31 weeks..
then at 31 weeks I measured 37+ weeks so have been booked in for an emergency scan tomorrow..

its usually from 28 weeks I think xx

I was measured today at 28+4 and I am 32cm.

So they are keeping an eye on it :)

My bump started to get measured from 24 weeks. Can't remember any measurements from them appart from Monday at 36 week apt it was 36cm! Bang on!

I was measured for the first time last week at almost 25 weeks, and measured 26cm. The nurse said it's not always accurate this early.

My measurements are ttotally out:
28 - 31
31 - 31
33 - 36
34 - scan showed 33
35 - 36

So as there is no continuity I have to have another growth scan at 37 weeks - which will probably show its on track.
The fhm seem to be very iinaccurate for me

I was 26 weeks when I first got measured and was ahead 1 week...then I got measured a couple days ago and baby was right on the money :)

I believe I've been measured at the last 2 visits and tomorrow's visit will be number 3. I guess that means they started measuring me around 21 weeks.

My MW never does, but my OB does on those appointments I see him instead. First time I was 31 weeks and a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->