When can i start drinking RLT?

mommatoabeaut

Momma of 3
Reaction score
When can i start drinking this?
I am gonna try everything to try and make sure this babys not overdue.
Just thinking ive got another 10 weeks with SPD D:
I am a nightmare to be around, so im dreading what im gonna be like in the next 10 weeks.

Alot of people are gonna have there heads missing haha

I started on the tablets last week at 32, 3 a day I'll up it to 6 a day by 37,
I don't drink the tea, I don't like it, x

Yeah, i think ill start around 32. i want these 10 weeks to fly, cant stand this hobbling about amd my legs givimg way every 5 seconds

It's horrible isn't it, I'm also dreading the next 7 weeks, my established labour was only 1hr 20mins, it was my second but still can't grumble at that! They defo worked for me, also pretty painful afterwards to,as my uterus contracted back..

Sorry ladies.. but what is RLT?

Sorry ladies.. but what is RLT?

Raspberry Leaf Tea. It's supposed to help strengthen your uterus so that birth is easier. Some women think it helps bring on labor, as well, which isn't true.

It will tone and even cause some extra BH but as the pp mentioned it doesn't induce labor. I started a few weeks ago. I am only drinking 2 cups a day because it's just too hard to remember in the middle of the day

I started with 1 cup a day at 32 weeks. Tomorrow ill up it to 2 cups a day as ill be 34 weeks. It says on my packet no more than 4 a day. So I will up it to 4 at 36 weeks

You can drink it the entire pregnancy. I drank it starting at 25 weeks this last time.

I would speak to your own midwife first. Mine told me to strictly not drink it at all until 36 weeks x

I started one cup every day at 32 weeks. I'm now 34 weeks but haven't increased yet. I think I will try upping it to 2 cups/day soon though. Might have to put it on ice or something as it's getting warmer where I live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->