When can I test?

bubbles19

Mummy of 1 girl
Reaction score
Hi I'm pretty new to this actively ttc business as it's been a long time since dd1. I have pcos but have regular 40 day cycles. I'm currently 12dpo when can I test? Af isn't due for another 5 days and I'm feeling impatient! :wacko:

I'd say you should wait a few more days till about 14 dpo. I myself have to wait at least till friday because of delayed ovulation this month... its annoying to be "late" but bfn :( trying to hold out myself till friday!! (not that I have much hope for this cycle)

Thank you. I hate having long cycles it feels like I have to wait ages. I also don't have much hope for this month it took me well over 18 months to conceive with my daughter but back then I was actively trying. I'm trying to get the jist of the do's and don'ts of ttc x

I would test now, with an FRER. If you have internet cheapies or other tests then maybe 14dpo?

I just have cheapies own brand from my local supermarket. If I don't conceive this cycle I may need to invest in some FRER the wait is awful. Thank you.

You are lucky you have such a long luteal phase, that's great! Good luck with testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->