when did everyone have their 4d scans?

tinkerbelll

Reaction score
hi everyone, well ive finally made my mind up and decided to have a 3/4 d scan :happydance: I've found a company that will do it for £85 - which seems like a good price to me(?) they do them from 24 weeks onwards, so now im wondering when to book it for (my first instinct was tomorrow morning! lol). when did everyone have theirs and were the pictures clear? thanks

I had mine done at 28 weeks & I was over the moon with it :happydance:

I had mine done at a little over 27 weeks. I've heard they are best when you get them done as close to the 28 week mark as possible :D

I had one at 18 weeks due to a car crash and he said because pics werent great as baba was very skinny lol i could come back for another and he reconmenned between 26-28 weeks as they are nice and chubby lol and not to crowded. But like you i want mine tomorrow!! LOL XX

I had mine done when I was 16 weeks and will be having another at 28 weeks. :)

I held out until i was 27 weeks, the place i got mine done wouldn't do them until 26 weeks, below is a pic of how mine came out

Attachments

• 27 weeks.JPG
    27 weeks.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 11
I was 30 weeks for the first, but she didn't cooperate, so we went back at 32 weeks. Came out amazing!

Mine was at 23 weeks. I was over the moon with them xXx

I had to do a screenshot of the dvd as I don't have a scanner but hopefully you'll get the idea. She's sticking her toe in her eye here..

https://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn260/nikkijellybelly/jess.jpg

awww thats so cute, cant wait to have mine - just cant decide how long to wait - im sooo impatient

I was the same! I was only originally booked for a gender scan but when we saw her in 3d/4d mode we had to pay the extra to get the pics and dvd. I cant believe it was 13 weeks ago now! Trouble with having it so early was that I constantly wanted another one but couldnt afford it lol. Good luck with yours when you decide to have it xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->