When did you get 2-3 on digi?

nicb26

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm 4+3 and still 1-2 on digi - I'm sure with my daughters I got 2-3 at around 4 weeks.

I'm a bit paranoid as have had 3 miscarriages in the past.

Thanks xx

The digis don't show based on how many weeks you are. They go by how much hcg is in your urine. If you implanted late then it could take longer for the digis to show a 2-3. Your hcg needs to hit a certain threshold before it will show a 2-3.

Think of it this way:
If you implanted 5dpo (insanely early, but it happens... it did for me) and you start at 5hcg... the doubling rate is as follows for every 48 hour period:
5dpo: 5hcg
7dpo: 10hcg
9dpo: 20hcg
11dpo: 40hcg
13dpo: 80hcg
15dpo: 160hcg
17dpo: 320hcg

But if you planted 12dpo (which is largely believed to be one of the latest days to implant), your hcg doubling rate is:

12dpo: 5
14dpo: 10
16dpo: 20
18dpo: 40

.... do you see how that could affect the digi? It's largely believed that a threshold of 5 hcg is the cutoff to be considered 'pregnant'. The most sensitive HPT may pick up hcg in the urine when it reaches 20-25hcg.

Don't fret and worry just yet. It is REALLY early and numbers are slow to rise this early. Wait a week and take another digi.

Congratulations. Just remember, no matter what happens... TODAY YOU ARE PREGNANT!

I had 1-2 weeks on 15dpo, so 4 weeks and 1 day. I was miffed as really wanted 2-3 weeks. But then I did another on 17dpo, so 4 weeks and 3 days and had 2-3 weeks. Like MEPride has said, it can vary significantly. I know it's hard to not focus on this, I'm the same and I hate those digital tests but they always seem to end up in my basket when I go shopping :blush: but try and remember those tests are pretty useless. Just google them and you'll see all the comments.

Good luck xxx

I also want to say the FDA did a study that showed what levels of hcg register what on the weeks versus their stated thresholds. There were still women above the threshold who did not get the correct reading. I never got to see my 3+ because, even though I was well over the advertised hcg, I was still getting 2-3. And decided I wasn't buying more.

I got 1-2 at 10dpo and 2-3 at 20dpo, but I wasn't testing in between so who knows if I might have gotten it earlier. My doubling speed hung right around 35-48h in the early days. Beta at 12dpo was 59. Beta at 17dpo was just under 400. And 26dpo was over 15k

I got a 2-3 with this one at 4 weeks / 14 dpo (according to my charting dates). I got my shadow of a bfp at 8 dpo and the weeks estimators were negative until 10 dpo when I got 1-2. I got a 3+ at 5 weeks / 21 dpo.

I think for me it was early implantation.

With DS I didn't even test until 18 dpo (I only tested because I was late - DS was a surprise), but I got 2-3. I don't know when the earliest I would've had 2-3 with him, but I know I didn't get my 3+ with him until a bit later than I did with this one.

Also, remember with these than concentration in urine can make a difference in the result. I was worrying about mc with DS. I had already had a 3+ at that point and because I was worried, I took another weeks estimator to make sure it hadn't changed, and it had gone down to 2-3. So that was a concentration issue.

Another member had compiled hcg values associated with weeks estimator:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2418547-3chords-collection-beta-hpt-facts.html

So really when implantation occurred can make a difference, along with concentration. While there's a standard doubling time for hcg, sometimes hcg rises a little slower or a little faster depending on the pregnancy.

I know it's so hard not to worry, but please try not to let the weeks estimator worry you too much as there are a lot of things that can impact the results :hugs:

I did one yesterday evening and it was 1-2 I was a little nervous but knew my pee was diluted. Took it again this morning and got 2-3. Last time I had a horrible experience with them I got 1-2 then 2-3 which dropped back down to 1-2 everything I read said mc. Finally went back up to 2-3 even at 6 weeks it was saying 2-3 on the day I had blood drawn and hcg was over 3000. You really need to take the conception part with a grain of salt it's not accurate as the pregnancy where it was dropping and not rising properly is now 18 months and running around the kitchen table as I write this lol

I had 1-2 on 15dpo/4+1 and 2-3 on 19dpo/4+5. I didn't test again after but it varies from person to person.

I have had 1-2 at 9DPO and 14 DPO.

I was hoping for 2-3 today but it didn't happen ��

I have had 1-2 at 9DPO and 14 DPO.

I was hoping for 2-3 today but it didn't happen ��

I really wouldn't worry these things have been torturing me all week. If you have had anything to drink it really affects the result.

Just wanted to update for future people googling this! I got my 2-3 at 4+3 in the evening, and then 3+ at 5+3 in the evening. Not out of the woods yet, but I like to see those digis increasing! X

I got my 2-3 yesterday morning (around 16 dpo)

I saved my digi for when AF was due so around 14dpo and got 2-3 weeks. I got 3+ at 5 weeks 3 days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->