When did you get 3+ on digi?

kissesandhugs

Momma to Isaiah and Nova
Reaction score
I got 2-3 at 12 dpo and 3+ at 4w5d. I was afraid I was going to waste my last test but since I got 2-3 early I was hoping the same for 3+ :) Levels must be pretty up there, I'm certainly happy with that considering I have very little symptoms so nothing to keep track by.

it was a day or so after i turned 4 weeks that it told me 3+ in a minute.

4+5 Was very exciting as i didnt reach that in my last pregnancy x

I stopped testing once I got 2-3, think that was near the end of week 4. My betas came back bang on target a couple of days later.

About 5 weeks. 3+ on clear blue means 5+ drs terms

Got mine in week five had 1-2 at three weeks and at four weeks the 2-3

18dpo with my DD2 (didn't use them with DD1)

It was 21dpo this time - this baby actually measures further ahead though (+6 days on ovulation)

All my babies have measured ahead at 12 weeks.

1-2 3w4d
2-3 4w2d
3+ 5w2d

Just got my 3+ this morning was sooo happy when I saw that :) haf a misscarry last july so bit nervous. Where I live two digitals cost like 50 usd so if that one would have said 2-3 I would not have bought another :)

I got myself a lot of tests last summer in the US :) first response, clearblue regular and digital :) so this was the last one. Now just wait for two weeks before I have my first ultraound :)

$50???? Idk if I read that right lol. I think I'd stick with line tests if that was the case :haha: glad you got your 3+ though!!!

Yes around 50 dollars for two !! What a rip off :) I live in Iceland :)

I got mine near to 6 weeks. I had 2-3 at 5 weeks xx

With my first pregnancy I got 3+ at just over 5 weeks. This time I got 1-2 at 5 weeks and 2-3 at 7+3. I am peeing so much more frequently this time round so I'm hoping I've just got dilute wee.

1-2 weeks at 11 DPO (HCG was 28)
2-3 at 15 DPO (13 DPO HCG was 88.7 and 18 DPO HCG was 607)
3 Weeks at 23 DPO (did not take it exactly at five weeks I waited a few extra days to make sure)

I think the dilution of urine makes a massive difference. I tried at 19dpo for the 3+ and my urine was very dilute that morning. I may have got it earlier than 21dpo if it hadn't have been so dilute.

I am addicted to opening digis and looking at the lines. It looked borderline for 3+ at that stage.

When I came to do another digi I made sure I didn't drink loads the night before.

I got 2-3 at 12 dpo and 3+ at 4w5d. I was afraid I was going to waste my last test but since I got 2-3 early I was hoping the same for 3+ :) Levels must be pretty up there, I'm certainly happy with that considering I have very little symptoms so nothing to keep track by.

Have you gotten it yet? I have one test left and think I'll do it tomorrow morning. I did one yesterday and still got 2-3. I am around the same time as you, 5 + 2 today.

Yes I got my 3+ @ 4w5d. If I didn't test so early I would've tested with my last one today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->