When did you get 3+? Update pg 3!

Julia35

Reaction score
I'm driving myself crazy! :dohh: I got 1-2 until 4+3, then got 2-3, and have got 2-3 ever since.

My last hcg was 335 on 12/18 (which had tripled from 48 hours earlier).

According my calculations, if my hcg just doubled every 48h since, it should be 2010 today.

The clearblue week estimator breaks down like this:
25-199=1-2 weeks
200-2000=2-3 weeks
Over 2001=3+ weeks

When did you get 3+???? :wacko:

Hi Julia, my doc was really worried about my hcg levels but when I read what other lady's were I knew everything would be fine. There's a really good calculator that can show you how you're fairing based on your O date.
https://www.babymed.com/tools/hcg-calculator

And don't let anyone tell you it's too low, too high etc. Until you have your scan, take care of yourself and enjoy Santa's wee gift!

Hi Julia, my doc was really worried about my hcg levels but when I read what other lady's were I knew everything would be fine. There's a really good calculator that can show you how you're fairing based on your O date.
https://www.babymed.com/tools/hcg-calculator

And don't let anyone tell you it's too low, too high etc. Until you have your scan, take care of yourself and enjoy Santa's wee gift!

Thanks so much! I will check out the link!!

I was just over 6 weeks I think. Try not to worry, dilution of urine effects it A LOT! I got a 2-3 and 4 hours later a 3+.

I got:

1-2 weeks at 3w3days
2-3 weeks at 4w3days
3+ weeks at 5w3days

I got 1-2 at 3w3d
2-3 at 4w3d
3+ on the evening of 4w6d

Remember that urine counts are not as high as beta testa as it takes awhile for that count to metabolize into your urine. So if your blood test today would be 2010 it might not show 2000+ on the test for another day or two.

I was 2-3 at 4w 4d and again at 4w 6d. I was 3+ at 5 weeks exactly. At 5w 4d my hcg was 20,531 so it was way over 2000 just a few days later.

Thanks ladies. I'm just so afraid I will miscarry again. We've been trying since June 2011, with a mmc in March 2012, and it took 21 months after mc to conceive again. My whole heart is in this. I have 5 more tests and will test again in the morning. I really want a 3+ to calm me for Christmas.

Julia, I spent the last 4 weeks stressing every day. I took over 40 hpt just to watch the line get darker. Then it got lighter and I learned about the hook effect. I watched hcg and ministered every symptom. I saw the heartbeat today and promised DH that I would relax now. I now catch myself looking at post about miscarriage after seeing a heartbeat.
I know it is in God's hands, and I know I need to relax, but I agree that after a loss it is much easier said than done.
Praying for all of us moms-to-be to have a peaceful and blessed Christmas!

I was 5+5 but only tested once a week. The week before, I was 2-3.

It was still 2-3 today. I can't make myself stop crying. :(

Stop torturing yourself with these tests.

If you are truly worried see if you can get another beta done

Stress and worry is not good for you

I cried my eyes out cos my digital was still saying 1-2 weeks at 4 weeks but I had my beta test which was 135 and it doubled to 470 in 2 days and the doctor was happy with that. So now I've gotted rid of ALL my pregnancy tests and refuse to test or do any more tests until I got for my early scan.

I'm in the same boat sweetie, still only getting a 1-2 week today :(( I am placing it in the hands of the gods now....

I cried my eyes out cos my digital was still saying 1-2 weeks at 4 weeks but I had my beta test which was 135 and it doubled to 470 in 2 days and the doctor was happy with that. So now I've gotted rid of ALL my pregnancy tests and refuse to test or do any more tests until I got for my early scan.

Thank you. It's so hard for me to not worry, given my age, and previous miscarriage. :hugs: I have had betas done. It was 112 at 4+1 and tripled to 335 48 hours later. I have another beta the day after Christmas. However, if my hcg isn't over 2000 yet, I know where this is headed. :cry:

I'm in the same boat sweetie, still only getting a 1-2 week today :(( I am placing it in the hands of the gods now....

Prayers and :hugs: for you. Hopefully we will both get better signs soon.

I got 3+ the day i turned 5 wks with DD. Only had 2 digis this time, got 1-2 at 10dpo and 2-3 the day after i turned 4 wks. Hcg varies so much even pregnancy-pregnancy that i dont think conception indicator is spot on, blood levels are by far more accurate. Good luck xx

Thank you. It's so hard for me to not worry, given my age, and previous miscarriage. :hugs: I have had betas done. It was 112 at 4+1 and tripled to 335 48 hours later. I have another beta the day after Christmas. However, if my hcg isn't over 2000 yet, I know where this is headed. :cry:

Your beta tripled that is a great sign!!!

Some people just take longer to get to over 2000 and I've heard tonnes of stories where people have NEVER got a 3+ or have had 2 tests and got 1-2 on one test and 3+ on another.

Please don't worry. Your betas sound great.

I'm worrying too because I had a loss 3 months ago. So every twinge I'm panicking. Even though I know my betas almost quadrupled in less than 48 hours I'm still so nervous.

But I keep thinking that if it is meant to be. It will be. No amount of worrying will change the outcome.

I took a digital today at 4+2 and was hoping for some reason that it would say 3+ since I got 2-3 at 3+6, but still 2-3. I should stop testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->