When did you get 3+? Update pg 3!

I took a digital today at 4+2 and was hoping for some reason that it would say 3+ since I got 2-3 at 3+6, but still 2-3. I should stop testing.

I didn't get a 2-3 until 4+3, at which point I also had a beta done and I was at 335. So, you are on track!

I got my Christmas miracle!! Thank you Jesus! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: This test has eased my mind enough to actually enjoy this day!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 3
I was going to say the 2-3/3+ on these can be unreliable. Mine said 2-3 and exactly 1 week later my beta was over 100k!! No way was it under 2000!

But I see you have a 3+
Now so can feel a bit more reassured! Congrats!

I took my first test like this this afternoon, and it said 2-3. I'm 5+2, so that's a little stressful.

The instructions definitely say to use the first urine of the day, which I definitely did not do, so hopefully that played a part. I'm going to test again in the morning. I say that I think the 3+ will ease my mind, but honestly, until I go into the doctor and see the heartbeat, I'm just going to find something new to obsess over. I'm a damn basket case, and it doesn't help that I have two weeks off from work to just think about it.

I took my first test like this this afternoon, and it said 2-3. I'm 5+2, so that's a little stressful.

The instructions definitely say to use the first urine of the day, which I definitely did not do, so hopefully that played a part. I'm going to test again in the morning. I say that I think the 3+ will ease my mind, but honestly, until I go into the doctor and see the heartbeat, I'm just going to find something new to obsess over. I'm a damn basket case, and it doesn't help that I have two weeks off from work to just think about it.

I said that 3+ would ease my mind but honestly there's always SOMETHING to obsess over. Once I see a heartbeat my hope is that I can be a little less nuts, but I'm sure I'll find something new to worry about also.

I got my 3+ this morning! Honest truth, after a bunch of anxiety and praying and all of that fun stuff, the 3+ really eased my mind a lot this morning. I also had dreams last night - one that I was starting to show with my little one, and one that she'd (!!!) been born and I was breastfeeding her in the hospital. Between those dreams and the 3+, I feel much less anxious. I prayed a lot for my mind to be eased, because I was just making myself sick with anxiety, and this morning, I feel so much better.

I knew i was pregnant without testing although i took this test last week when i was 8 weeks and i got the 3+ ! I took it just so i could take a picture for the memory box lol, even video'd it! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->