When did you get your bfp?

bluecathy1978

Mum to 6 kids & 2 angels
Reaction score
Hello ladies.

Just popped over from the ttc boards. Just wanted to ask people got their bfps? Did you get an early bfp or did you wait until AF was late?

I am around 9dpo and not surprisingly my test was bfn. I just can't help myself poas lol! I feel pregnant and with 6 children you think I would know by now 😵

Just want a bfp for Christmas so hurry up 🎅

I had a real squinter on an IC at 11DPO, tested later that day with Superdrug and FRER and got clear lines, then 1-2 on digi the next morning! If you look through my threads you can see me being a crazy mental lady with daily tests!!

I sort of wasn't expecting mine (we fall into the not trying/not preventing category, expecting it to be a long hard slog and it happening the first month. First world problem I know :blush:) so I was at least a week past AF when I realised I must have missed it. I was still feeling like I was just about to get AF with sore chest and mild cramps but it lasted for days.

So I took a test and was so nervous I messed it up. Made hubby pick up another test and then got a :bfp: and had to go and buy 4 more along with prenatal vitimins. Every single one was an unmistakable dark line which I guess is good because I'm sort of glad I stopped there. If there had been any doubt I think I would have quite happily turned into a POAS addict in a hurry.

Because of this I can recommend waiting if you can manage it....although I also totally understand that that extra 7-10 days is going to feel like an ETERNITY :hugs:

9dpo. Was very faint at 8dpo, but definitely noticeable at 9

We were on our honeymoon when I started to feel sick. I had to wait until 4 days after my missed period, but it was about 16 DPO!

I have an issue of being a Pee a holic. First pregnancy was around 9 DPO ish (was not tracking) ended in BO/MMC. second one 7 DPO (temping and OPK's) just knew at 3 DPO that I implanted due to a weird sensation in uterus. 3rd and 4th (both chemicals) 10/11 DPO. And this one was 8 DPO. All of mine where faint and squinters to start with. I also only have a 10/11 day luteal phase.

Good luck

I got a very negative BFN at 11DPO and then missed my period and got a squinter at around 16DPO :wacko: My lines never really went dark but all seems to be in order so I'll go with that...

Thanks for your replies and hope you all have happy and healthy pregnancies xx

I got a pretty solid line at 11 DPO. I had a dream that made me think I should test. Then a completely solid line 14 DPO when AF was due.

10dpo on a first response early result... prior to that i did get very faint squinters on IC's 8 & 9dpo but wasn't sure if they were just evap lines

I got a solid line on a FRER at 13DPO. I was 2 or 3 days away from my period.

I got a BFN at 10dpo with an IC. Tested again at 14dpo, again with an IC and got my BFP. Tested the same day with a FRER and no denying it. Good luck hun xx

I got an early one two days before AF. Although I was showing symptoms before then.

Nothing until 15dpo for me. And I had been testing since 8dpo.

Same answer as Buffy. Faint bfp at 15dpo one day after af was due with a frer... Tested every morning with fmu from 9dpo.

8 dpo at 4 pm(so third urine of the day, didnt use fmu) and faint positives showed up on wondfo and frer!

My HCG doesn't show up on pregnancy tests until later for some reason. At 11 dpo I got the faintest of faint squinters (see photo) after a stark white bfn at 10dpo. 12 hours later, my beta was over 90 on a blood test! The pregnancy before this one I didn't get my bfp until 12 dpo.

https://i58.tinypic.com/14y3dbq.jpg

I had positive OPKs from about 5 days after conception. I took a test at 7 DPO that was negative, but I took it in the evening. I didn't take another test until the day my period was due at 14 DPO but it was so positive you could barely see the control line as the other was so dark.

I tested the day of my missed period and got a BFN...didn't use FMU though. Even still, I got a really faint FRER about five days later, plus a positive digi.

My cycles can vary by about 5 days though, too, so maybe that's why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->