When did you get your bfp?

I don't ever test until day of af or after. This time I got my bfp 8 days after af due. No guessing game then. Super dark lines. Last pregnancy was 2 days after af due.

I waited until 5 days late....got a line on a dollar store test that night, then the next morning I took a walmart cheapie and a digital- got a darker line and the digital said pregnant 2-3! I didn't want to be disappointed seeing a negative....so glad I waited!

I was expecting to start IVF next year and stopped tracking. I tested one week late (no idea how many dpo) and it was very very faint. Tested one week after that (so 6 weeks) and it was a clear line.

I must be one of those that take a longer time!

got BFN at 9DPO, then tested again at 11DPO and had very very faint BFP x

I had a BFN in the morning of 12DPO and a faint positive in the evening!

I had a suuuuuper squinter on 8dpo but didn't believe it. Definite faint line on 9dpo.

With my first 3 pregnancies we were actively TTC. I got very faint positives at 8 and 9dpo (wondfos). With this pregnancy we weren't trying so I took a test a day or two before AF was due and got a faint but very visible positive

On Halloween. :lol: I was 2 weeks late for AF.

I had a BFN at 9 dpo, then had spotting later that day (implantation) and had a BFP at 11 dpo. You may not have had implantation yet! Good luck :)

I got bfn on an ic at 11dpo, dipped a frer in the same wee and bfp! Got a bfp on an ic today (12dpo) not quite a squinter, but it's not dark!

I got squinters of lines on IC's 8 and 9dpo but finally got a BFP on a FRER at 10dpo

I got a positive the day before AF was due. Tested as I just didnt feel myself x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->