When did you get your cb digi 3+?

Laura2806

Mummy to DS & PG w/twins
Reaction score
Hey ladies, I got a faint bfp last sat on an ic followed by very positive frer and cb digi 1-2 Sunday. Going from ov I'm 5wks tomorrow. Got a cb digi left but want to get 3+ and can't decide when to use it!

When did you get your 3+??? Do I test today or not??? Fmu only!

I got my 3+ when I had just turned 5 weeks.

Never, it just didn't happen and we had twelve week scan last week.

i got mine at about 4 weeks and 5 days or 4 weeks and 4 days. one of the two.

According to instructions u only get 3+ when u r 5-6wks.

I got 2-3 with afternoon pee at 5w, I tested again at 5+2 with first morning pee and got 3+ :flower:

Mine went 3+ at 5+5 but with afternoon wee the morning wee said 2-3 (I know I was obsessed haha), I have heard a lot of people say leave it until 6 weeks

Today at 4weeks 4days, just tested in middle of the day.

Thanks ladies! Think I've decided not to do another! Had a scan yesterday at 5wks and so far so good! Next scan 2wks time!

Just got my 2-3 at 4w1d . Think il wait until next week to test again . Im obsessed as well ha but I think il relax a bit more when I see my 3+ :)

i got mine at 15dpo, but im known for very high hcg in pregnancy , i had very dark lines before af was due (pic below to show u, both tests taken with same sample at 15dpo SMU) :)

Attachments

• 20140729_160253-2.jpg
    20140729_160253-2.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 14
I got 2-3 at 5weeks with smu and 3+ the next day with fmu x

I dint get mine until I was 6+ and I was worried. My first scan is scheduled only on 11th next week - tensed!! :(

https://lbdf.lilypie.com/xodSm8.png

Blimy Charlie! That's crazy!

I know lol...When I had bloods taken they sent me for scan because they thought it was twins but I knew it wasn't its how my hcg had always been with every pregnacy. ..docs say that's also prob why I get HG because hormones through the roof xxx

Fx for you mumpy!! My next one is 17th and I'll be 7wks, last night I dreamt I lost our pipsqueak :-( freaked me out!

Charlie what's HG? Sorry if I'm being dense! Lol I wouldn't mind hcg levels like that! Lol

It means hypermemesis....severe debilitating sickness lol ...its always a good sign to have high hcg but it can cause some serious symptoms in my experiance lol xx

I didn't get a 3+ until I was over 6 weeks. I got 2-3 at 14dpo, and still got 2-3 at 21dpo! So at 5 weeks I still got 2-3. I really panicked, but I'm now 37 weeks with a baby boy and all has been fine. These tests are the work of the devil!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->