When did you start showing with second Baby?

brittany12

Mommy x’s 2
Reaction score
I'm 6w3d (guessing could be closer to 7w) and I feel like I'm already showing.. like not just bloat I was really bloated week 4-5 but now I just look bigger and this is my second so I'm curious as to when everyone else started to show with second or more babies!

I'm coming up to 13 weeks with #2 and I look about 5 months pregnant lol..
people have been giving me 'the look' since about 10 weeks!

I've been showing for weeks now, I thought it was bloat but it's starting to feel firmer and I can no longer sleep on my stomach. With my first I didn't start showing until I was around 16-18 weeks, this time I've even showing since 10 weeks.

I was showing pretty much right away with my second. People were noticing before I announced at 12 weeks and when I announced it they said they thought they noticed a bump lol

I showed right away with my second-born as well. I bloated but didn't really look pregnant for a while with my third, but with my fourth, I had people asking when I was due........ when I was 6 weeks along! This time, I am bloated but don't look pregnant. I'll take that again any day! Haha

Pretty much straight away with my second!

I'm 16 weeks and VERY obviously pregnant. I've been showing for a few weeks now.

About 7 weeks 😂 This is me today (13+4) I can't believe how much bigger I am already compared to first time 😱😱😱😱

Attachments

• IMG_1624.jpg
    IMG_1624.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 3
It's crazy! I had about 10 extra pounds I never got off after DD but didn't expect pants to be tight and stuff already!

I'm 9 weeks pregnant with my second and have put on weight but wouldn't say I'm showing yet.

I'm 6 weeks and some days I'm so bloated I look 3 months pregnant, it does feel harder and uncomfortable to lay on my belly.

I feel like my stomach stuck out straight away! I'm a big person but my belly looked rounder from six weeks and my belly button felt shallower, this didn't happen till 5-6 months the first time! :o 8 weeks now. I'm glad it's not just me :haha:

I felt like i was showing a lit earlier woth this pregnancy,even before i found out it was twins.im now 11 weeks and i look about the same as when i was 24 weeks with my son lol

11 weeks is when I felt my bump with my second . But can't say I was showing until 15 weeks or so. Anything before that is likely just bloating as the uterus should not be that big to cause actual showing yet

I know it's not a full sized baby in there already I'm not crazy. This go around it's like there's a different kind of bloat than I had with my first. I think it might be starting to even out a bit now.. although I'm still more out there than pre pregnancy.

Attachments

• IMG_3653.jpg
    IMG_3653.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 19
About 12 weeks I think? It's really obvious now.

With my 2nd I was about 12 weeks before I had the slightest bump! This will be number 4 (6th pregnancy) and I feel huge already at 11 weeks 😖

Every pregnancy has been different for me!

Attachments

• IMG_9264.jpg
    IMG_9264.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 3
I see some people saying 10,11, & 12 weeks which is def. possible . But 6 weeks is def. just bloating . You're body is retaining more water and nutrients for the baby/placental development and digestion is slower . So you may have a bump , not calling you crazy ! I just wouldn't call it a baby bump just yet ;)
Congrats on your bfp!

I'm 12 weeks tomorrow and have been showing since about 6 weeks. A lady at work asked me yesterday when I was due. I said end of June and her eyes nearly popped out of her head.

slight bump at 15 weeks, quite noticeable at 17 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->