When did you start showing?

gezimmom

Reaction score
This is my 3rd pregnancy and I'm trying to figure out if I'll need to pull out my summer maternity clothes from my last! I'm super early (only 4 weeks, but I had my bfp last Friday and lines are progressing well). I'm a day dreamer and was wondering when all of you started showing!! :flower:

Super early with babies 2 and 4 (boys) - like before I got my BFPs, I looked pregant and switched to stretchy pants. With babies 3 and 5 (girls), I couldn't button jeans by 10 weeks along because of some bloat, but I didn't need to switch my clothes over until 16 weeks-ish. So, I wouldn't know what to expect at all.

im a ftm and I would say for sure started showing about 12 or 13 weeks to me and by 16 weeks everyone else could tell to lol

I'm plus size and this is my second baby. I started showing (baby confirmed about halfway to belly button) at 11 weeks.

I bloated super fast with my second pregnancy and was in maternity clothes immediately.

I bloated super fast with my second pregnancy and was in maternity clothes immediately.

this is my issue right now! With my first child I wasn't showing until about 20 weeks! I had a perfectly flat belly and then I swear one day I woke up and it was like BAM!

This time I am almost 10 weeks and I am already clearly pregnant, although a lot of it is bloat. I have been just living in leggings, I don't want to bite the maternity bullet just yet (but I probably should)

I'm just planning on wearing dresses all summer! With this gas I'm having :blush: I bet I will become extremely bloated sooner than later!

WIth DD1 probably around 12ish weeks. With my miscarriage in January I was bloated from the start burn around 8 weeks I could see a difference and noticed my belly poking from under shirts

This is my second and with baby number 1 I'm sure it took forever, I was like 20+ weeks, this pregnancy I swear it was immediate and is only getting worse! I wear same clothes to work and that's how I know the difference cos the clothes I wore were floaty and always covered my flab, but as soon as pregnant it started sticking out and now I can't hide it in any of my floaty/loose tops.

I know it's ALL bloat but it's not getting smaller so I think I'll be bloated right up until it's an actual baby bump!

At night I bloat! I'm drinking tons of water and being conscious about salt, but by the end of the day I have to unbutton my pants! If this is me at 4 weeks I feel like I'm going to be huge!

I'm not going to lie.. I wore maternity shorts Tuesday because my normal shorts were too tight and uncomfortable on my belly.

I'm not going to lie.. I wore maternity shorts Tuesday because my normal shorts were too tight and uncomfortable on my belly.

😂
I love this. I'm getting my maternity clothes out of the garage this weekend. I'm in a loose dress today.

😂
I love this. I'm getting my maternity clothes out of the garage this weekend. I'm in a loose dress today.

I think I have some stuff in the attic that I need DH to get down. He will def. roll his eyes and call me crazy, but the bloat in the first trimester is insane and I prefer to be comfortable! There is no rule that says you can't wear maternity until second trimester :thumbup: :haha:

Plus, I will need summer and winter stuff. I know I have winter stuff since DD was born in march, but I don't know how much summer stuff I have.

FTM and I just looked fat until about 20-22 weeks. I can still hide it if I'm not wearing a tight top and I'm 26 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->