When did you start to show?

MrsReed2015

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

As the title suggests when did you begin to show? I am pregnant with my second child (5th pregnancy) and I'm already having pregnancy bloat and a hard uterus..? Is that normal at 5w3d?

I'll be huge in a few weeks!

Hi :)
I bloated from about 6 weeks with this one (11weeks 4 days now) it still looks like bloat but not as bad lol. With my son I didn't really show properly until about 17-18 weeks x

The bloat never seemed to really go down for me. It just sort of merged with the pop and now I'm very obviously pregnant and huge compared to how I was with my first! It's impossible to hide and people look shocked when I tell them I'm not due until August :dohh: I'd say I'm not far from how I looked at 18-20 weeks with my first and I'm only 13 weeks

I got pretty bloated around 6 or 7 weeks, which started to go away again around 10 weeks. Now I'm 13 weeks and definitely showing :) This is my first.

It seems we all carry different but it's funny how quick we bloat! I'll pretend it's my bump until I do pop :haha:

everyone is so different.. im pregnant with #2 and I thought id be showing a lot now because at around 6 weeks I was so bloated.. As of today (13 weeks 4 days) this is me,

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 9
With my first I started to bloat around 6 weeks and properly show at 16 weeks. This time around I seem to have bloated right away!

Similar to above, I was so bloated from week 6 but my belly went up and down in size. My bloat was rock solid though! I really noticed I was showing at a permanent size at about week 16 and by 20 weeks, I looked definitely pregnant! It's my first baby :)

My bloating was worse when I carried girls for some reason. I had a huge appetite with them and couldn't stop eating so I looked very bloated very early. With my DS, along with another boy that I ended up miscarrying, I didn't bloat much at all and had to force myself to eat.

My gas and bloat kicked in as early as 5 weeks. By 6 I had to use a rubber band to feel comfortable in my jeans lol. Around 10-12 I started to be able to wear my jeans without the band, but it was snug. I'm happily in my maternity jeans and shirts and I'm so much more comfortable now haha. I would have done it sooner but I hadn't told my boss so I was playing hide the bump

I had some bloat in my first trimester. It seems to be better now though. And I can feel my solid uterus, but I don't really think I'm showing. I'm overweight as it is, so it's harder to tell. Obviously, I look bigger after I've just eaten, but first thing in the morning, I doubt you could tell.

I was completely the same (almost flat stomach) until 20 weeks then got huge overnight... now it's like once a week I'll have another growth spurt

Legit bump rather than "is she pregnant or is she fat" bloat... around 18 weeks.

Don't get me wrong, my tummy went up and down with pregnancy bloat from around 6 weeks, but I just looked chubby.

Even now at almost 23 weeks I have days when I still feel I look chubby rather than pregnant.

With my 3 previous babies I think I popped out somewhere between 16-20 weeks with them all.

I'm already showing-quite obviously I think but guess people at work are too polite to ask due to my history. It's twins and I think I could probably do with getting My maternity trousers out to wash pretty soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->