when did you

Lucy_lu_84

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
first have to buy maternity clothes?!

I don't need to yet - but i am finding my jeans so uncomfortable! lol don't wanna buy any till i have a bumo tho

5 weeks ago was a exploding bump t shirt i dont normally buy maternity clothes tho so wont buy no more

18-21 weeks. Sometime around there.
I wish I'd have given in sooner though!

I'm wearing them now. my trousers won't fasten, but i look fat rather than pregnant!!

I bought my first last week just before i hit 19weeks. But there still a bit big i where a UK size 8 (pre pregnancy) so wasn't much growing room. But maternity still baggy but comfy now. But because there baggy they make my bum look saggy lol. xxx

I'm so excited to buy maternity clothes, as some of them are seriously cute, but its way to early for me to do so yet. Baggy tops are in fashion at the moment anyway so i've satisfied myself with a couple of those for now.

9 weeks for me for my dress trousers, 13 weeks or so for jeans, and 15-16 weeks for tops

About 20 weeks I think, can't remember really.

I stopped smoking when I found out about Junior, so I put a lot of weight on through stopping too. Don't think I would have needed them as soon if I had carried on.

xxx

My trousers are fine, as tey're mostly hipsters, so they sit under my belly. My tummy is just starting to pop out, so I bought some maternity tops today. I probaly could have gone longer, but because I'm tall, my tops only just cover my belly as it is. So the slightest bump and I'm pulling my tops down constantly! It's cute though - look like I've got a proper preggy tummy under a maternity top!

I got some maternity jeans at about 10 weeks because I found that normal jeans really dug in by the end of the day. I then got some maternity tops and trousers for work last weekend (14 weeks) as I only had a few things left that I could fit into. This seems to be more due to jelly belly than actual bump though. Having said that, I bought a maternity dress for a dinner dance I went to on Friday night, and people were asking when I was due, so maybe I do look pregnant and not just fat!:happydance:

:blush::blush: I'm not as of the moment but I need to be wearing them now.... I'm so bloated it's not even funny.... I can't button ANY of my pants.... We are going to go ahead and buy me a maternity wardrobe - hubby's idea - he thinks my pants will squish bean - plus he things preggie clothes are so cute and accentuate my belly :blush::blush:

:blush::blush: I'm not as of the moment but I need to be wearing them now.... I'm so bloated it's not even funny.... I can't button ANY of my pants.... We are going to go ahead and buy me a maternity wardrobe - hubby's idea - he thinks my pants will squish bean - plus he things preggie clothes are so cute and accentuate my belly :blush::blush:

Aww bless your hubby! Think I may have to have a look because seriously my jeans and work trousers are killing me. I have to take them off the minute I walk thru the door and put jogger or pj's on

I have been in Maternity clothes from 9 weeks. Couldn't do any of my trousers up because of all the bloat. Tried wearing my hubby's tracksuit bottoms but they were way too long.

It's first day in mat trousers today , just at that awkward inbetween stage right now but found a nice pair with small elastic waistband that don't really feel like mat trousers. In the morning i just feel fat n sqidgy but by night i feel 6 months gone lol

around week 12 for me.
Once i'd discovered these cosy elasticated waistbands there was no going back!!

best buy some as soon as you feel uncomfy - no point squishing things - you'll no doubt be feeling crappy enough as it is soon anyway.

Started wearing mine this week, bought them last. My trousers still fit but my skirts don't - I think my mini-bump is very low

Ridiculusly early, I bought maternity jeans in week 6, as what with the bloating and all my old ones were digging in and I figuered that they were an investment as they sit below the bump and should last me the whole way through. Haven't really bought anything else, except one pair of work trousers.

I have had to buy some bigger non maternity trousers thou as I have put on quite a few inches. Went to Matalan and got myself 2 pairs of black wide elastic waistband joggers in a size 14 which is 2 sizes up from my usual, and 3 pairs of work trousers in a 12.

Well i gave in and ordered a pair of maternity jeans from new look! lol will see what they are like when they arrive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->