When did your LO move into 0-3?

S

Serene123

My chubchub is now too long for her newborn and I've had to put her in 0-3. They are so big on her but she is just too long for newborn now. When did your LO move into 0-3 months?

My daughter went into 0-3 at 4 1/2 months old (she was 6 week prem) Your LO is beautiful

My daughter did about 3 weeks ago she is 2 months and nearly 2 weeks old :)

Rhiannon was in them from about 6 weeks..they might look big on her atm hun but wait and see they'll fit her in no time :) X

p.s she gets more gorgeous every pic

He was in 0-3 1 week after he was born! Now he's in some 3-6 and 6-9 !!!!

Mia is in 3-6 now, she is so long! You'll see that Caitlyn will outgrow her newborn stuff in a few days.

Colton was born into 0-3; now he is in 6-9, he has the random 3-6 that still fits but he is too long and fat for most of them.

kira is still in 0-3 but going in to 3-6 she didn't fit new born stuff for very long though

Charlotte is about to make the switch in about a week. Some of them she's already too long for, others she still fits into.

Seth got into them at about 2 wks old but he's very long. He's not chubby anough to fill them, but he's too long for newborn stuff lol

xxx

I never bought newborn, I saw them as a waste of money as I dont plan to have any more kids, Dec was in 0-3 from the day he was born he moved into 3-6 by Christmas and is now in 9-12 but he is very long he is 76cm

Skye has been in 0-3 from birth, mainly because I only got her a couple of newborn things cause I knew she was going to be so big!

Jack is so long he is in 0-3 in bottoms and still in newborn tops :)

Noah is in 0-3 month now at 5 months

My chubchub is now too long for her newborn and I've had to put her in 0-3. They are so big on her but she is just too long for newborn now. When did your LO move into 0-3 months?

Uh, Miss Sharlotte is almost out of her 0-3. Most of her stuff is labeled 3 or 3-6 :baby:

She's 5 weeks old, and I imagine 11-12 lbs (from birth weight of 7lbs 14oz).

WOW! Mia is just 11 lbs now. What is in your milk woman??

Bella has been in 0-3 from birth. She is now moving into 3-6 months. She is 6.5 weeks.

Keira started wearing 0-3 right about 3 weeks old, as shes rather long.

It really depends what brand though. Not all clothing is created equal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->