When did your symptoms start?

j1405

Mum to Ethan and Ruben
Reaction score
I'm only 5 weeks but anxious to have some symptoms!

I'm only a little tired and my boobs are a bit fuller but not much. Nothing else really.

With my first I had almost no symptoms either and it was a torturous wait till 12 weeks! Hoping this pregnancy is different! I want to feel pregnant!!

When did your symptoms start?

I am 7 weeks today and since Saturday I've been having nausea in the late morning and loss of appetite. I've been tired constipated and had sore boobs since 5 weeks. X

Thanks! Wel I do hope that some symptoms will show up in the coming weeks!!

My boobs hurt a week before I got the BFP. It was my first sign I think. Also, I cant seem to quench my thirst! I am soooo thirsty all the time! I was only a little bit tired up until yesterday/today - I am ready for bed by 6pm. I have some mild nausea today as well. Boobs are still sore but not nearly as bad, mostly in the morning and then it gets better. I had cramps galore! Oh my back and my abdomen.....like the worst period cramps! Those come and go.
I think that's it.
Oh and I am a huge b*tich, like wow - pretty snappy lately! LOL!

I've always started having nausea between 5-7 weeks. With this one sore bbs showed up right away but actually got better as I went along. Now they only ache every once in a while, even though I've increased a cup size or two already. I wasn't too tired this time but I did have awful hunger pains in which I had to eat every 2-3 hours to keep the nausea at bay.

I didn't notice I was pregnant this time till I was 6 weeks gone when I started to feel nauseous and noticed my period was very very late.

I just hit 12 weeks yesterday and had my NT scan. No real ms, just occasional nausea early on. Painful boobies, exhaustion, food aversions (getting better now) and constipation (on and off) in early weeks. Around week 10 headaches kicked in big time. I was a nervous wreck the whole 12 weeks despite a scan at 6+6 and Doppler at 10+6. Feeling better now but still hard to believe.

Thanks ladies! I cant wait to get to 9 weeks then I get to see my little one for the first time! Glad no one had horrible symptoms!

My tiredness comes and goes. I still do fine till 10 pm when I only get to bed. I'm a major b*tch as well when i'm pregnant. I apologise to dh in advance for my mood swings over the next 9 months. I seem to get a good serving of that! :rofl:

Hey there :wave: mine never kicked in until 5-6wks & that was just sore nipples, sickness was 6+5 & i remember it clearly on a Monday morning struggling to eat my cereal, i had it for 4 weeks & its all passed now but boobs are very tender still ouchy!

My boobs started to hurt between 4-5 weeks.I am 8 + 2 now and they are incredibly sore!! MS showed up full force right at 6 weeks. It is so bad I am on medication for MS now. Fatigue really started to set in between 5-6 weeks.

Thanks mari! Cant say I hope for ms and I feel so sorry for people who have it bad! But I skipped it with my first so have no idea what it is like. Will see if it shows up this time around!

Hope you feel better soon x

I haven't really gotten any symptoms. There was a couple of weeks that I was really tired but I was having trouble sleeping too. Boobs were sore off and on...off and on cramps in the beginning. No ms at all.

Mine started a week and a half ago, sore boobs and tiredness

Six weeks my symptoms came in big time! The sickness was awful and I was exhausted and tearful. It's gradually got better but I'm only 8 weeks 4 days x

About a week and a half ago symptoms started!

Sore boobs first, which were fuller than usual.
Nausea.
Fatigue.

Thanks ladies.

So I'm nearly 6 weeks and for the last day or so I have also noticed an increase in symptoms!

Hair has become super oily, pimples showed up, dry lips, nipples are killing me and boobs def bigger and I have a mean cold that just does not want to let up! No nausea yet but I think because I can hardly breathe through my nose, I cant smell anything that would make me feel nauseous. But... i'm waiting patiently for the bad part to hit. hehe

Must say the sore nipples gives me a bit of comfort, clearly the hormone levels are rising as I had no breast or nipple sensitivity the last few weeks.

So i'm almost 8 weeks (tomorrow) and I must say, since last week the nausea has been worse. No vomiting luckily but its such a crap feeling to be nauseous. And i'm so tired like my body is physically too tired to move.

Having my first scan next week!! Excited!

no real symptoms yet and Im hoping it stays this way ... with my DD I was sick right from the start

Symptoms beginning a few days into the tww, but some would be normal progesterone symptoms. First bout of extreme nausea was 7 dpo at night. It came only at night until 12 dpo when it started full force all day. I've been absolutely dying since. On meds already just to take it down a peg... Otherwise I'd just end up in the hospital. And I'm only 4 weeks today! Got my first pos at 3 weeks 6 days (first test I tried anyways), but it was so light that I was pretty convinced I was seeing things. Definite light positive the next day, and pos digital yesterday. Other symptoms that began before I tested were things like... Muscle cramps in my calves and feet while in bed (pretty unusual for me), fever, bloodshot dry eyes, metallic taste in mouth very subtle that would come and go and thought I was imagining, bleeding very easily, sore boobs from 6 dpo on, nipples slightly darker, constipation, gas... The constant peeing started 13 dpo. I had cramping throughout the tww, and distinct pinching/stabbing/etc. The cramping is pretty intense still. And a weird thing has been - my last day at the gym was a WEEK ago (by I've been sick since) and I did legs and abs and they are still insanely sore. Very unusual for me! Usually only takes a few days to go away, been working out for years.

So, lots.

I'm just praying that I can make it through ok this first bit - I'm in that rough shape! Since testing positive it's all just got more intense. But I'm beginning to survive with this med, sea bands, etc.

I'm incredibly sensitive to hormones and always have been, so I expected this. But... Wow, still shocking how bad.

For those of you who don't have much in terms of symptoms and want them, please enjoy feeling well! Really! <3 I can imagine tho that if I didn't necessarily feel pregnant tho that I would want to. But enjoy not being sick! And you will feel more pregnant as time goes on :) especially with a belly! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->