When do you put presents under the tree?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
We put them under last thing on Christmas eve or James would open them otherwise!
When do you put yours under the tree?

Christmas Eve. I couldn’t trust the kids not to open them lol

Christmas eve. We have always had 1 kid who was to young to not open them, but i also love that they go to bed on christmas eve and under the tree is empty apart from maybe one or 2 small gifts, from family or friends and they wake up christmas day with lots of gifts under there.

We put everything under the tree as they come, so if any if us get given presents, they go straight under. Also, all of our presents to give to friends and family go under too,usually mid December once I've wrapped them. I've never had any of the girls try to open them, they do like to touch and have a look but they know not to open, and not once have they ever tried lol.

Presents from family/friends i put put on xmas eve. The kids are good and dont open them i just worry about them being stolen if they are in view around the tree. Although our house and windows are quite high up so not sure people can even see in you have go up stairs to get to the door. Better to be safe though.

Christmas Eve, my kids start to shove their fingers in the folds until the paper tears and they get a sneak peek of what’s under the wrapping lol so I don’t take that chance anymore.

Christmas Eve when ds/nephews are asleep since we tell them everything came from santa!

Christmas Eve before I go to bed. If they were there earlier I'm sure my 5 year would poke about them all the time or open them and my 3 year old would definitely open them! :dohh:

Last year we did them as we were given them as finally my kids are old enough to understand about leaving them alone without me having to keep saying "leave those alone". I'll do the same this year too.

As we get them if the kids are with us. Most stuff is put out after the kids have gone to bed on Christmas Eve. At most there would be about dozen presents under the tree. Currently there is 1 (SS) I’ve never had issues with the kids touching them as they know they shouldn’t.

Christmas Eve but we only have presents from Santa here as the rest from family are at my parents

Christmas Eve- W would open them/play with them otherwise!

I only put family/friends presents under the tree as and when they are wrapped. DDs presents dont go under the tree at all really.

Christmas Eve. But if anyone visits with gifts before then they stay under the tree. X

Christmas Eve they fill the full lounge lol
And the kids would open them

Christmas Eve, the kids are too young to leave them out longer than that :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back