when do you start raspberry leaf capsules?

Go with what your midwife says but the earliest is 32 weeks and my mw gave me this guideline

32 - 34 weeks - 1 capsule a day

34 - 36 weeks - 2 capsules a day

36 - 38 weeks - 3 capsules a day

38 + - four capsules a day

x

hey, what do these capsules do? If you don't mind me asking...

They are a uterine tonic, meant to tone the uterus to make contractions more effective x

i was looking at the capsules in holland and barrett and it said consult the doctor if your pregnant or breastfeeding but the tea bags didnt say anything.

where else can you buy them?

I've got the tea bags from holland & barrett , £1.29 for 20 bags . :) x

I am getting them tomorrow but not sure the tea or the capsules?

I got my teabags from holland and barrett too, they are lovely. Will start on capsuals soon though, where from????? i dont want to pay through the nose for them!

i was looking at the capsules in holland and barrett and it said consult the doctor if your pregnant or breastfeeding but the tea bags didnt say anything.

where else can you buy them?

i got the capsules from holland and barrett and i also noticed that after i got them lol but i thought they would be ok coz alot of people on here talk about using them from there thats why i got them. :wacko: x

I have never heard of this before. Is it not practiced much in the US?

It's not exactly looked highly on by the medical community because it's herbal. I'm sure quite a few midwives use it but I've not heard of any OBs using herbs of any sort to induce/advance labor.

On a side note, do we have anyone here that has successfully used raspberry leaf before and knew, without a doubt, that it was responsible for helping labor along?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->