When do you take ur aspirin, vitamins ect

tinkerbell79

Reaction score
Hi girls, just wondered for those of you's that take Baby aspirin, when do you take it? Do you take it at the same time as your folic acid and vitamins ect. Thanks x

ladies are u takin this because u have sticky blood or a similar problem with ur blood clotting factors? x

Asprin can help prevent mc and because iv had a few im terrified of it happening again x

ladies are u takin this because u have sticky blood or a similar problem with ur blood clotting factors? x

I've decided to take baby aspirin and higher dose folic acid due to suffer 3 miscarriages as I have read that these can help to reduce the risks, so got to be worth a shot! Lol x

I have not been told not to but prefer to take aspirin separate from my vits.:blush:
Sometimes various sups inhibit absorption.

I have not been told not to but prefer to take aspirin separate from my vits.:blush:
Sometimes various sups inhibit absorption.

Yeah I was wondering about this too...at the mo Ive started taking my pregnancy vit and extra folic acid in the morning and aspirin at night but was thinking if I should spread the folic acid out and take the extra one (5mg) at night with the aspirin :wacko: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->