when is your tree going up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aimee-lou

Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I always feel like I'm the last person on here to put my tree up but i just can't do it sooner. Our family traditionally put it up when i came home from boarding school and since then my husband and i have done the 2nd or 3rd weekend in December depending on work/uni timetable etc. This year hubby finishes on the 12th so the tree will go up on the 13th.

Is anyone else as late as us? Anyone leaving it later?

1st December normally but due to buying a house (waiting on the valuation and the contract before getting a date) it will be going up as soon as we have the keys! I'll go in, clean the lounge then the tree will be up before anything else is moved lol.

Next Friday or Saturday so either the 28th or 29th of November.

Ours will be first weekend in dec, I'd love to have it up sooner but I'd get bored of it by Christmas.

So i am the last person lol :blush:

My neighbour has hers up already..... I feel like such a humbug lol

Ours is going up this weekend if I get chance. If not it'll be early next week :)

Ours will be the 1st of December. But I think you're asking in the wrong place. Remember we are the crazy people who are posting about being excited for Christmas in August. I think the 12/13th is pretty standard for 'normal' people. :haha:

Ours is going up 29th November, wish it was this weekend but husband is being boring lol

My tree is going up this weekend but not decorated to get my 2yr old use to it being there before we decorate it the following weekend :)

When I was growing up it was always the 13th (12 days before Christmas). We'll be putting ours up at the end of nov this year because we're away from the 6-17th Dec.

Hubby wants to put the tree up tomorrow.

I'm like ITS NOT EVEN THANKSGIVING YET!!!

Driving me crazy! haha

We'll probably do it around the 13th as DH is on a work trip to Saudi 6th-12th. I don't think he would let me next weekend and I don't think I would put it up without him here.

1st December! Soooo excited x

Ours will be the 1st of December. But I think you're asking in the wrong place. Remember we are the crazy people who are posting about being excited for Christmas in August. I think the 12/13th is pretty standard for 'normal' people. :haha:

I suppose that's true lol. I also don't let anything Christmas pass my lips til advent so maybe i am a humbug lol.

We're probably going to do it next Sunday we need new decorations for it first which I need to find some I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"