when is your tree going up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
will be the 30th hopefully! My tree normally goes up on the 12th (the day after remembrance day) but I'm just not up for the mammoth clean and sort that needs to happen right now :( This weekend we are going to disney on ice, so I'll (sloooooowly) start the clean this sunday. The kiddo's wee trees are up in their rooms already. Oh and we have a 6 month old puppy this year too....

Always roughly two weeks before Christmas, so will be the 13th this year too. Any earlier would feel too early for me, we leave it up until Epiphany as well. I'm like you, I tend to start festivities after advent, and nobody is allowed to play Christmas music until 1st December either - then it's on 24/7 :haha:

We usually put it up thansksgiving weekend, so probably next Saturday. I'm getting excited, can't wait to get all the Christmas stuff out!

I think we are going for the 29th November this year - so next weekend. I like to do it around the 1st but with the new baby I really need DH's help to be able to sort it all out. I can't wait to see DD's reaction!

We'll do it when ds breaks up from school and oh is back from work.... around 17th x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"