when is your tree going up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I don't think you are, you're as excited as the rest of us really. You're just Monica "rules help control the fun" lol Don't want to drag it out too long and the nolvelty wear off

Nah I don't think you are, you're as excited as the rest of us really. You're just Monica "rules help control the fun" lol Don't want to drag it out too long and the nolvelty wear off

I need that on a T-shirt!!! :)

I am aiming to put ours up on Nov 29 or so. Have to get rid of some stuff first though.

Do any of you have real trees? Don't they get a bit ruined by christmas if you put them up this early?

We'll be putting ours up December 1st, I absolutely cannot wait, my DD's been talking about christmas trees for ages :D

I don't put mine up until two weeks before Christmas. I get a real tree. We leave it up until Epiphany too.

I always wait until after LOs birthday so it will be on the 7th this year, can't wait! :D

I don't put mine up until two weeks before Christmas. I get a real tree. We leave it up until Epiphany too.

Yay! I have a friend lol. I leave mine up too. I know my neighbour takes hers down on boxing day...seems wrong to me!

We are putting ours up on the 6th of December and taking it down around the 8th January

I really want a real tree this year so prob won't get it until the 13th of December as we're away the first weekend of the month.

I think we normally do it the first weekend in December :shrug: my son is desperate for us to put lights up as a few of our neighbours have :dohh: So I bought him a little christmas tree window light for his bedroom to hold him off asking lol

Mines up! We put it up on the 12th :lol: It does feel a bit early haha but since i'm home 24/7 now I wanted to cheer up the living room :D

Mid Dec. I was thinking 5/6th but we might be busy that weekend now so likely 12/13th if I don't give in and do it one weekday while Lucas is asleep :haha:

1st of December or closest weekend! So it's going up on the 30th this year x

Ours is going up on DD2s birthday, the 2nd. She puts the star on the top for her birthday and she's very excited this year, can't wait!!!!

ours is going up on friday,normally first weekend in dec but my eldest wants it up so gonna do it, plus busy next weekend...... ours comes down before new years

The weekend of the 6th for us, it takes me sooooo long to go around putting the trees & decs up. x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"